Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand all these Instagram showhomes that influencers prance about in. They never look lived-in or homely or welcoming, they always look like a catalogue for somewhere bland. Like... where is all your STUFF?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her apartment or whatever it is looks soooo bland. Like Mrs Hinch has been in there. I loathe those show off books wedged on a table. Pointless. Amazed she didn’t stick a photo of Padster in that shot though.

• Haha
Her apartment or whatever it is looks soooo bland. Like Mrs Hinch has been in there. I loathe those show off books wedged on a table. Pointless. Amazed she didn’t stick a photo of Padster in that shot though.
Looks like Pinterest decorated it.
oh and the bookends - elephants. They should always have their trunks reaching up or it’s bad luck according to my nana.
just sayin.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she’s getting therapy. She does seem so unhappy.
Sometime ago I saw her singing I think with some other influencer. It just made me think she is probably unhappy in some part because she’s not on stage. I get the feeling that was her initial plan and because that didn’t work out, fitness had to be her plan B.
dunno just my analysis on her 😂

She has the worst period pain?!
Not true. Feminax doesnt touch endo pain.
We've had to cancel all our weekend plans again because my pain is so bad, i cant keep food down and can barely walk. I'm so sick of her having the worst everything, if it was that bad she'd be on prescription pain killers not wandering around doing stories. Its women like her that make it difficult for women like me to be taken seriously.

Not intended to be woe is me but it really p*sses me off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she ever mentioned having Invisalign? Pretty sure she has some kind of brace in her mouth in these stories. Mayb explains why her mouth has changed shape recently!

5FA74C8C-60F3-46A9-AE77-78765EFABB83.png

We've had to cancel all our weekend plans again because my pain is so bad, i cant keep food down and can barely walk. I'm so sick of her having the worst everything, if it was that bad she'd be on prescription pain killers not wandering around doing stories. Its women like her that make it difficult for women like me to be taken seriously.

God, you'd think she is the only person to have periods! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God, you'd think she is the only person to have periods! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also love how shocked and crazy she thinks it is that she woke up at 3am and went to watch TV on her own. Pretttyyyyy standard life over here Ali pali! She literally thinks having anything remotely inconvenient happen to her is so appalling and shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Feminax is a rip off....it's just ibuprofen by any other more expensive name!
if her period pain is really that bad she should see her GP/ gynaecologist about getting prescribed something stronger , along lines of naproxen, mefenamic acid (ponstan) and if periods v heavy , tranexamic acid works a charm!
Been there done that, got the t shirt, endometriosis, fibroids

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has she ever mentioned having Invisalign? Pretty sure she has some kind of brace in her mouth in these stories. Mayb explains why her mouth has changed shape recently!

View attachment 860870
I think she has mentioned before walking with her whitening mouth guard in. I've not watched these stories to know if it's the same or different

Reactions: 3
Feminax is a rip off....it's just ibuprofen by any other more expensive name!
if her period pain is really that bad she should see her GP/ gynaecologist about getting prescribed something stronger , along lines of naproxen, mefenamic acid (ponstan) and if periods v heavy , tranexamic acid works a charm!
Been there done that, got the t shirt, endometriosis, fibroids
Doesn't she have a gynae friend that she promotes/works with? I'm surprised she's not more knowledgeable about this sort of thing. Taking ibuprofen that comes in a pink packet isn't going to magically fix your period pains

Reactions: 7

Totally get you. I have adeno and that’s rough enough, endo is ruinous and hideous and Alice moaning that she’s got a period pain and needs overpiced branded ibuprofen Feminax to function is just a piss take. And if it’s that bad and you know your cycle (she can always ask us we know it 😳🤷‍♀️) keep some medications in? Honestly she’s such an attention seeker. She needs to see her gynae mate for some free advice if it’s that bad. Which it isn’t. Brat.

Reactions: 3
I've unfollowed her now as I find her absolutely unbearable to watch. Always going on about her skin, constant ads, woe me crap, flashing designer bags and clothes all the time - so out of touch and try hard. I don't even know what sort of influencer she is supposed to be anymore and I find her depressing.

Not trying to be mean. Hopefully she finds happiness and peace as it's quite sad to see really.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know everyone has different tastes, but this ring is possibly the ugliest bit of jewellery I’ve ever seen. So gaudy! Bet it cost a tonne aswell
That ring is the tackiest piece of tit I've ever seen. She also doesn't have the slender hands/fingers that you need to pull something like that off anyway.

Reactions: 6
Oh who made your unremarkable black jacket - said no one ever.
who can even tell what it’s like? It’s black and oversized.
Alice that’s an #ad IMHO

Reactions: 1
I know everyone has different tastes, but this ring is possibly the ugliest bit of jewellery I’ve ever seen. So gaudy! Bet it cost a tonne aswell
That ring is hideous. Like something from a cracker. Doesn’t suit her hand shape and looks shite. 😳🤣
She is always always plugging her only female best friends gym wardrobe business it’s so an ad but not declared. How’s the Volvo Alice? Have they had it back now? 😬🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.