Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a weird way to answer. 'Big announcement coming soon but yes!' Well surely you just made the announcement that your app will be providing prenatal content soon?

Reactions: 3
If she’d come to my house with wooden floors in those heels I’d have got her to stick her slippers on. Ruinous. And jeeez I hate the bloody Chanel earrings and Chanel pearls. Yuck. She’s like desperate bloody housewives wannabe. Delighted she asked herself some questions this evening anyway and reminded us of her dying tree. 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Anyone else seen her latest retweet on Twitter? Bit odd and sounds like she’s a bit bitter she didn’t get a proposal….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Come on guys who asked the sustainability question!? 😂 she is sooooo defensive. Should have just said ‘yeh I will try to be more sustainable’ end of. Whenever she says she doesn’t feel the need to prove something it usually means that she’s defensive because she knows she isn’t and won’t be. Like her engagement questions and relationship ones ‘I don’t feel the need to share every aspect of life on social media’ yet you share about your poo and fart troubles. Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on guys who asked the sustainability question!? 😂 she is sooooo defensive. Should have just said ‘yeh I will try to be more sustainable’ end of. Whenever she says she doesn’t feel the need to prove something it usually means that she’s defensive because she knows she isn’t and won’t be. Like her engagement questions and relationship ones ‘I don’t feel the need to share every aspect of life on social media’ yet you share about your poo and fart troubles. Ok hun.
She’s about as sustainable as a Boeing ✈😳

Reactions: 9
Hahahahaaa her answer is absolutely hilarious … what a little Madame! Imagine if someone dare ask why her monthly challenges start in the middle of the month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s immature to answer that way. Did she get so few questions she couldn’t ignore it?

Btw ( and missing you 😂 @nancy1 ) her new photo shoot for the app is only slightly better. She’s lost some weight but still doesn’t looked toned.

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Alice and followed her for years but had to unfollow recently - I get bad vibes from Paddy and she’s changed so much.

Reactions: 6
Her app promises 5 new real time workouts per week - that must be so exhausting to film 5 workouts per week in advance of their release. Plus I'm guessing she does her own training on top of this, I wonder how long she will be able to sustain this amount of working out for.

Her app promises 5 new real time workouts per week - that must be so exhausting to film 5 workouts per week in advance of their release. Plus I'm guessing she does her own training on top of this, I wonder how long she will be able to sustain this amount of working out for.
Working 5hrs max a week … how will she cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Says her skin was so red and inflamed over Christmas so goes get a fire and ice 'facial'...now skin looks even worse! ....how does she think this is 'glowing?'
299D1C21-8902-4EDF-8CDA-BEDBD401F69F.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow. That’s not glowing pet. That’s tight, botoxed and agitated. The forehead is sooooo shiny I can see it from 300 miles away. 😱
I think the ‘forehead of Fulham’ has damaged my retina. It's so shiny. It should come with a warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do we need her tits in shot? She fancies herself so much.

Maybe her skin is playing up because she ate normal food over Xmas???
I saw this and I wish I hadn’t. Not what I needed 1st thing! Its quite inappropriate to be honest.

Also. The photo of her “facial”. She’s standing in the dark and it’s still reflecting space off it. How’s that possible? Is she using flash? TRAGIC

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.