Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you can’t directly relate feeling low to your immediate situation, but she seems to be so down when she comes home after something fun or uplifting. Does she need to evaluate her home life??
I think she thrives on the endorphin high she gets from exercising/ performing and needs the validation of an 'audience' ...then when she gets home there's no one to give her that attention- hence why she's always telling us about every sodding nuance of her life when she comes crashing down - but think on the bright side Alice, at least you won't be on your period for Christmas/New Year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So this morning we hear that Alice is worried Christmas will be taken away. That she won't be able to celebrate. This is the stress, anxiety and mood she wishes to start her day with.

Lovely little Alice is fortunate enough to have a warm, comfortable home that she shares with a loving partner. They have no responsibility for anyone or anything else and are financially set to be able to not worry about having to miss work should they need to. I am sure many expensive, designer goodies are lined up for sharing and I don't think they worry about eating or heating.
So, in the worst case scenario (another restriction on social gatherings) she would be forced to spend the first christmas in her new home with her partner.

Now... I really hope we all get to have the Christmas we want because many - not all but many of us - didn't have any kind of a Christmas last year BUT if we are ill or have to be careful then so be it.
She needs to seriously give herself a shake.

Reactions: 13
So this morning we hear that Alice is worried Christmas will be taken away. That she won't be able to celebrate. This is the stress, anxiety and mood she wishes to start her day with.

Lovely little Alice is fortunate enough to have a warm, comfortable home that she shares with a loving partner. They have no responsibility for anyone or anything else and are financially set to be able to not worry about having to miss work should they need to. I am sure many expensive, designer goodies are lined up for sharing and I don't think they worry about eating or heating.
So, in the worst case scenario (another restriction on social gatherings) she would be forced to spend the first christmas in her new home with her partner.

Now... I really hope we all get to have the Christmas we want because many - not all but many of us - didn't have any kind of a Christmas last year BUT if we are ill or have to be careful then so be it.
She needs to seriously give herself a shake.
🙏🏻 so spot on!! And she’s so worried about it she still went off to the gym. Genuinely if you’re so bloody anxious about it amidst rising numbers just reign in a bit of the mixing for a bit. I’m not suggesting she lives under a rock but non essential stuff where you’re in an air con space and anxious about Christmas and Covid isn’t exactly the ideal plan. Her whining about missing Christmas comes across like a spoilt brat. She has no clue about how lucky or privileged she is. Completely out of touch with the real world. 😬😳

Reactions: 7
🙏🏻 so spot on!! And she’s so worried about it she still went off to the gym. Genuinely if you’re so bloody anxious about it amidst rising numbers just reign in a bit of the mixing for a bit. I’m not suggesting she lives under a rock but non essential stuff where you’re in an air con space and anxious about Christmas and Covid isn’t exactly the ideal plan. Her whining about missing Christmas comes across like a spoilt brat. She has no clue about how lucky or privileged she is. Completely out of touch with the real world. 😬😳
There are times when I am genuinely concerned for her mental health. She is just all over the place and seemingly struggles to spend any time on her own.

Oh my. Made me laugh as common sense would say hey - don’t go to the gym! Don’t go to a concert with everyone singing in a closed room! See friends outside!
she just needs something to whine about or she’s letting us know she has NO sense. None.

In this screen grab from some idiotic reel she did shows the filter she’s using. See the blurred bit?

1D575D13-E241-4C5B-AA9B-D66CFF100374.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Off to the dr to get treated for whiplash from Alice’s stories this morning. She UP! She’s down! Her wrist! Happier days posted (again)
Sigh ….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s all over the place at the moment and then that post about her and Lewis. She is never gushy about paddy like that. I don’t believe that all that glitters is good there, she seems very unhappy in that relationship.

What a totally random post. The best Christmas ever? This Christmas won’t the same as he’s in panto? Isn’t she going to the Padster’s family for the first time ever? What a smack in the face for him and them with this gushing about her wonderful drunken time with Grunge Pants!!! She really is all over the place. 🤷‍♀️😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She posted the same photo and sentiment last year- which is a bit more understandable since London was in tier 4 for Christmas. She comes across with 0 perspective and gratefulness for what she has if things aren’t going 100% her way. Even last year, I know my Christmas was very nearly spent in a small London flat- no balcony and above neighbours that were either constantly fighting or smoking weed. Thousands had it far worse than her in her fancy flat Christmas party with Paddy.

So weird to say your best ever Christmas was with your mate, especially when you've had a so-called life partner for years! Something is definitely not quite right with her and Paddy. Imagine if he said the same (my best Christmas was the one where Alice wasn't there), I'm sure she wouldn't be happy about it...

Reactions: 13
Considering she was telling us she had the worst pain ever and needs to wear her support all the time this seems a remarkable recovery. Maybe she should be drafted onto the ole Covid advice team as I reckon she’d have a cure for it all within 3 days if she’s healed from doom wrist so rapidly.

Just watched the dry shampoo reel. What a shocker. 🤣🤣🤣😱 and the fake little laugh at the end. Come on Alice you never get last minute texts to go out. Ever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is the obsession wiht Covid right now? It’s not new news so I don’t get the constant daily mentions of it after she basically ignored it for two years. Did she go to a superspreader event? What?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What is the obsession wiht Covid right now? It’s not new news so I don’t get the constant daily mentions of it after she basically ignored it for two years. Did she go to a superspreader event? What?
the Omicron variant is increasing rapidly in London, this must be what is causing her anxiety

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.