Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the PA she was trying to hire?
I struggle to see her as a business. She’a now an occasional PT, full time influencer with an app. A portion of her stuff is already outsourced to other trainers (the boxing and yoga), developers etc. I get there’s probs a bit of back and forth to organise things but get an assistant to google the recipes, learn to delegate and stop whinging.

Reactions: 8
How is this the same person? The picture in the baby diarrhea colored Nike top has eyes like a Disney character. Plus the blurring on her jawline. Filters Alice?

358B425F-056A-4DE7-867B-30E8D1CB5C18.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she need a business advisor? All she does is brand endorsements and some filming for the App?!! 😳🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
WTAF???? She looks like a figure at Madame Tussauds 😱
I was watching one of her training videos the other day and her face is such a strange colour and shape when she’s exercising. I know with a lot of Botox you don’t sweat - but it goes a most strange colour and looks so tight and painful. What is she doing with it???

Reactions: 2
She will have a make-up artist and a hairstylist in getting her ready tomorrow too. Embarrassing amount of effort for one single night! No doubt then there'll be a huge comedown after the event and she'll have to go and do something spendy to make herself feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The headband makes her look like she has a seven head not a forehead. Maybe I’m just not a fashionista enough to appreciate it.

Reactions: 3
I was watching one of her training videos the other day and her face is such a strange colour and shape when she’s exercising. I know with a lot of Botox you don’t sweat - but it goes a most strange colour and looks so tight and painful. What is she doing with it???
I think when you have Botox the area doesn’t go as red when you workout- it looks really weird. Zanna js another prime example.

I have Botox in my top lip as I have a really gummy smile and it evens it out. I wonder if this is what Alice has - unless you have it done really well it can go a bit lopsided. Although she doesn’t look like she used to have a gummy smile? She always looked beautiful in older pictures.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like she’s out alone again on a weekend. This relationship is (possibly) headed for splitsville. I don’t know that they have any similar likes. I’m assuming she’s taken up watching car racing as he likes it? Either way zzzzzzzzz.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like she’s out alone again on a weekend. This relationship is (possibly) headed for splitsville. I don’t know that they have any similar likes. I’m assuming she’s taken up watching car racing as he likes it? Either way zzzzzzzzz.
No doubt he is out having festive drinkies with the boys - I don’t get it. Surely your weekends together are for doing stuff? They’re in London FFS, not exactly short of options of things to do!!

Reactions: 6
I got up this AM and put on Christmas music and baked, while my SO sat with coffee and talked to me (need someone to lick the beaters😊).
I never see them do that stuff. She claims we don’t see her whole life, but if all you’ve got to offer us is faking tanning, workouts and torturing your face, what could we be missing?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.