Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looking for a freebie to send him. Imagine being so tight you’re begging for presents to give your friends 🙄
Does she not understand what’s what Google is for? Look for what you want where you want?? She’s such a blatant freeloader. I can’t bear it!! 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh lordy, is this a current photo? She doesn’t look good here. At all.
yikes
My year in review? 🤷‍♀️
Almonds.Period. Hyper. Depressed. Period. Volvo. Holiday. Hyper. Period. Holiday. Freebies. Depressed. Lewis. Period. Holiday. Hyper. Skin peel. Period. Laser skin treatment. Holiday. Spot. Depressed. Christmas tree. Period.

insert app failure randomly above.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My year in review? 🤷‍♀️
Almonds.Period. Hyper. Depressed. Period. Volvo. Holiday. Hyper. Period. Holiday. Freebies. Depressed. Lewis. Period. Holiday. Hyper. Skin peel. Period. Laser skin treatment. Holiday. Spot. Depressed. Christmas tree. Period.

insert app failure randomly above.
Hysterical. I’d add designer clothing and Depop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
one side of her mouth looks lopsided as she speaks.
After further inspection of her videos I’ve come to the conclusion that her mouth is lopsided because her top teeth are too big and her lip doesn’t quite cover them properly!!! They must be fake?! Maybe we should ask her on her question and answer stories

Reactions: 3
Where are the curls Alice……….. naturally curly hair?
Sadly she doesn’t have much natural left of anything anymore. Her face looks a mess. Tight, red, dry, old before it’s time. She had such a pretty fresh face and now she looks fake and frozen. ☹

Reactions: 5
Maybe that's why her mouth always looks so tight and stretched, because she's got big old fake teeth behind it. I thought she said she had composite bonding rather than veneers but I don't know if that would impact your lips quite as much.

Still not seen any signs of movement in her forehead, it's like it's a completely separate part of her face.

Reactions: 4
After further inspection of her videos I’ve come to the conclusion that her mouth is lopsided because her top teeth are too big and her lip doesn’t quite cover them properly!!! They must be fake?! Maybe we should ask her on her question and answer stories
They are. She had them bonded last year.

I love that she’s reshooting all of the marketing materials for the app. The original stuff was bad and she looked fat, whether she was or not.
Oh and Alice - it’s called a job. She acts like what she does is so hard 🙄🙄🙄

maybe her mouth is tight because she got Botox around it. Could explain the shape and the weird lips.

Reactions: 3
She does it to pretend she's showing 'reality' but I would wager it's more about the fact that she doesn't want anyone thinking she's put on weight so she has to point out that it's hormonal bloat.

Reactions: 9
She has lost some weight. She was much larger after lockdown ended but is still bigger.
Please…someone.. get this woman meds for christmas. The whiplash emotional rollercoaster is exhausting.
080DFD03-A524-4564-BBD4-A27056775400.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She has lost some weight. She was much larger after lockdown ended but is still bigger.
Please…someone.. get this woman meds for christmas. The whiplash emotional rollercoaster is exhausting.
View attachment 924968
I know you can’t directly relate feeling low to your immediate situation, but she seems to be so down when she comes home after something fun or uplifting. Does she need to evaluate her home life??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.