Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot. Resist. Posting. Her. Life. 🙄
I literally stopped mid-shoving-crisps-in-my-gob in disbelief and disgust. She is a joke. If she can’t even switch off TO ENJOY HER HOLIDAY instead of showcasing her life to strangers on the internet to make herself feel better, then she really is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I literally stopped mid-shoving-crisps-in-my-gob in disbelief and disgust. She is a joke. If she can’t even switch off TO ENJOY HER HOLIDAY instead of showcasing her life to strangers on the internet to make herself feel better, then she really is pathetic.
Love your description of snacking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m laughing at her soo hard. She must spent 5+ hours a day on Instagram, she’s liked or replied to almost every comment of her arse licker fans.

Shall we take bets on how long it is before she’s complaining about how hard done by she is and how much work she has to do?

If you guys think she’s annoying now just imagine how bad she will be planning a wedding.
That would be a holy nightmare. But I don’t think it’s going to happen with Tory Boy. I think she knows that deep down, hence the constant we are so happy comments.
I don’t understand why you’d spend your holiday on a beautiful island and just be on Instagram. What a waste. Look up Alice. The world is wonderful. ❤

That would be a holy nightmare. But I don’t think it’s going to happen with Tory Boy. I think she knows that deep down, hence the constant we are so happy comments.
I don’t understand why you’d spend your holiday on a beautiful island and just be on Instagram. What a waste. Look up Alice. The world is wonderful. ❤
Amen! She’s trying so hard to convince herself ‘we can’t play Dobble round the pool because we were being so loud’… I do think he is going to pop the question though, and I do think they will get married. However, I think not long after the novelty of all the attention and freebies have worn off that the cracks will appear.

Tory boy seems a fairly boring, intelligent person. Alice seems vapid. Genuinely not sure how they work!

Reactions: 3
Amen! She’s trying so hard to convince herself ‘we can’t play Dobble round the pool because we were being so loud’… I do think he is going to pop the question though, and I do think they will get married. However, I think not long after the novelty of all the attention and freebies have worn off that the cracks will appear.

Tory boy seems a fairly boring, intelligent person. Alice seems vapid. Genuinely not sure how they work!
He wants a trophy wife / handbag and she wants a sugar daddy. So common of those who work in the City.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Always makes me laugh when these dickheads take pics of food and say how amazing it is before they’ve even tried it 😂

• Haha
To be honest it looks quite boring. Crete is a gorgeous island with amazing seaside, cliffs and one of the richest cultures and histories in the world, none of which shes seen because she's having posh food at a posh hotel pool. Like, that's a really nice treat for a day or two, but so superficial compared to the gorgeous world outside the hotel gates. Seems crazy to me that they wouldn't even take a day trip, any caged bird would be bored enough to end up killing time on insta and tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be honest it looks quite boring. Crete is a gorgeous island with amazing seaside, cliffs and one of the richest cultures and histories in the world, none of which shes seen because she's having posh food at a posh hotel pool. Like, that's a really nice treat for a day or two, but so superficial compared to the gorgeous world outside the hotel gates. Seems crazy to me that they wouldn't even take a day trip, any caged bird would be bored enough to end up killing time on insta and tattle.
Don’t be silly….

They are playing dobble, remember. They don’t need culture 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly. So many gorgeous beachside tavernas, or up in the hills. Haven’t seen a souvlaki with chips either!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Many many years ago, when I was 21 ( mid 80's to be exact) a Uni friend and I went backpacking round the Greek islands . We bought a return flight to Athens and then got first ferry out of the port of Piraeus in the morning to furthest destination possible! ....first time I'd tried real Greek yogurt too ( divine!)
No accommodation was booked, just arrived at Santorini near midnight, where there were loads of locals touting for business to stay in their tavernas and we just chose first one that fitted our requirements ( no more than £5 / night)
During that holiday , as well as Santorini we went to Mykonos ( long before it was such a Mecca for the rich and not so famous influencers) Rhodes and Crete
At each island , it was pot luck with where we stayed some places were incredible , but basic yet well appointed some were roach infested hostels 🤢
I still remember that holiday very fondly and we had so many memorable adventures, even though we were holidaying on a very tight budget...we went snorkelling in Crete, where we went fishing for octopus and sea urchins to eat on board with the owners ( we couldn't afford SCUBA diving) but the fishermen who owned the boat took pity on us and invited us back to their family home that evening for a traditional Greek meal
On anther occasion in Crete , we ended up sharing a hostel room in Agios Niklaos with 2 English guys ( who were also travelling independently and had never met each other before) we hired mopeds and went exploring round the beautiful hidden beaches of Crete
We then spent a couple of days in Athens, going to flea markets and finding glorious tavernas in the back streets, where the owners would invite you into kitchen to see what was available and even let you try the food before you ordered!
I fear Alice doesn't value the true value of a holiday....just because it's luxurious doesn't make it more memorable or enjoyable
Now I'm in my late 50's I look at these influencers and wonder if they are really enjoying themselves and living in the moment? I have very few photos of these holidays but can remember everything so vividly and I'm glad I visited these places before the instagrammers spoiled them!
I may add since those budget days I have been v lucky to travel the world and stay at some amazing 5* places but one of my first adventures still means so much to me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Many many years ago, when I was 21 ( mid 80's to be exact) a Uni friend and I went backpacking round the Greek islands . We bought a return flight to Athens and then got first ferry out of the port of Piraeus in the morning to furthest destination possible! ....first time I'd tried real Greek yogurt too ( divine!)
No accommodation was booked, just arrived at Santorini near midnight, where there were loads of locals touting for business to stay in their tavernas and we just chose first one that fitted our requirements ( no more than £5 / night)
During that holiday , as well as Santorini we went to Mykonos ( long before it was such a Mecca for the rich and not so famous influencers) Rhodes and Crete
At each island , it was pot luck with where we stayed some places were incredible , but basic yet well appointed some were roach infested hostels 🤢
I still remember that holiday very fondly and we had so many memorable adventures, even though we were holidaying on a very tight budget...we went snorkelling in Crete, where we went fishing for octopus and sea urchins to eat on board with the owners ( we couldn't afford SCUBA diving) but the fishermen who owned the boat took pity on us and invited us back to their family home that evening for a traditional Greek meal
On anther occasion in Crete , we ended up sharing a hostel room in Agios Niklaos with 2 English guys ( who were also travelling independently and had never met each other before) we hired mopeds and went exploring round the beautiful hidden beaches of Crete
We then spent a couple of days in Athens, going to flea markets and finding glorious tavernas in the back streets, where the owners would invite you into kitchen to see what was available and even let you try the food before you ordered!
I fear Alice doesn't value the true value of a holiday....just because it's luxurious doesn't make it more memorable or enjoyable
Now I'm in my late 50's I look at these influencers and wonder if they are really enjoying themselves and living in the moment? I have very few photos of these holidays but can remember everything so vividly and I'm glad I visited these places before the instagrammers spoiled them!
I may add since those budget days I have been v lucky to travel the world and stay at some amazing 5* places but one of my first adventures still means so much to me
I love this post. Such amazing and vivid memories, I feel like i was there with you. I also did similar travelling a gazillion years ago. Smart phones weren't really a thing and it was amazing. Still talk about the memories a lot with my husband and we have some great stories. Influencer travel makes me sad. So much room service. Everything organised for you. No adventure or spontaneity. I mean on this particular trip Alice has actually boasted about the fact that its all been done for her. So damn boring. Rocking up in a new place with nowhere to stay is a joy in life!

Thank you for making me remember my own fun times 😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I may add since those budget days I have been v lucky to travel the world and stay at some amazing 5* places but one of my first adventures still means so much to me⁸
This made me quite emotional! It sounds beautiful, that's what life is about. And that's what adventure across a whole continent is for me, allowing yourself to be emerged in back streets and try to dine with the locals, getting sandy napping on the beach and swimming in the open sea, sampling the liquors of the land if you happen to drink alcohol. Giving myself a massive travel itch just thinking of it! There's absolutely nothing wrong with chilling out and resting your body, but I thought you can do that just as well staying at a beautiful lodge in the UK like she did just a few weeks ago? I don't get it but I think its sad to miss out on life's true beauty and diversity.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was there around the same time and folks - there was no internet and no cellphones. I bought an all access train pass, packed my Let’s Go Europe! Grabbed a friend and started backpacking in London and as I went south I ripped out the pages to lighten the book😂
We had no hotel Reservations and made up where we were going by the schedule at the train station. I slept on station floors, got to countries and had no local currency (before the euro) and didn’t know the language but had the best time.
Greece was amazing. Went to Paros, Santorini and Siros as well as Athens.
I danced and broke plates in the Plaka, I got drunk on retsina wine, stayed in $10”hotels” on the beach and rented a purple dune buggy to sightsee.
a four star resort is lovely but it’s not an adventure but some people aren’t adventurous.
Im much better off financially now but my SO and still do the crazy stuff.
BTW I was only a few years younger than Alice is now. She’s missing out on being young. It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All these holiday memories sound amazing!!! I cant wait to get back to a greek island for the food alone...true greek feta is the best!

Its sad they've gone all that way and never left the resort. But for 6k a week i guess you want your moneys worth!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.