Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her outfit choices are just awful... She literally throws money at clothes and can't seem to manage looking even half decent. MEH 😂
That shocker is Dolce & Gabbana 😳😱🙈 another grand or more for a frock for a couple of hours of fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I have no issue with her wearing designer gear, but when her subscribers have had to put up with so many faults with the app (and it’s not cheap!) it’s a bit tasteless to basically display what their money has paid for.

Reactions: 7
She claimed the other day that her anxiety magically vanished when she went on holiday. Then she chose to actively seek out her tattle thread and read it. WHILE ON HOLIDAY!!!! She’s addicted to the drama. She simply cannot live without some sort of chaos in her life. If it’s not there, she will create it.

Reactions: 5
£1500 for tonight’s two piece and espadrilles. Her suitcase must be easily worth 30k. No outfit has been worth less than 1k not including the jewellery bags skincare makeup……

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her face doesn’t look like her face on this photo when you zoom in. But she doesn’t edit or filter her photos? The cheeks are all wrong for a start.
Her whole face…head to chin looks wrong. Disproportionate from editing. Can’t tell me otherwise!

Reactions: 3
But once again what is going on with that chin? Is that the result of the jaw Botox she got cause she hates her fat cheeks? I’d want my money back. It looks bizarre.

Reactions: 2
So she got ONE MESSAGE and threw a tantrum. Why is she still an influencer?! 😅
She’s fibbing again. She can’t bring herself to say she’s been reading here. 🤣 One message my arse. She’s so god damn confused and needy and messed up it’s hysterical.

Just imagine what a more relaxing time she could’ve had if she’d said she was going away for a switch off, wouldn’t be posting when away etc etc and then had she really wanted to she could have done an outfits brag, sorry share, on her personal page. All this I can’t wait for a break and how many hours have been spent posing for photos and then imploding when people complain. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can just imagine her sat there on the beach obsessing over this. Reading Tattle. Telling herself she's not gonna read Tattle. 5 minutes later, checking back and reading Tattle. Thinking to herself 'I'm gonna prove them Tattle bastards wrong'. But then everything she does proves us exactly right...

ALICE, PUT YOUR PHONE IN A DRAWER. THROW IT IN THE SEA. IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. WE SAY THIS BECAUSE WE CARE (well, we used to, before you started wearing £900 flip-flops to the beach).

Reactions: 11
There is no way that if 1 person messaged her and said you're constant holiday pics and thousand pound outfits make me really uncomfortable she'd make that kind of a post.

Reactions: 6
It’s like shes terrified that if she goes offline, she’ll be forgotten and people will just move on to the next pt/influencer. It’s a shame she can’t just enjoy her holidays!

Reactions: 7
It’s like shes terrified that if she goes offline, she’ll be forgotten and people will just move on to the next pt/influencer. It’s a shame she can’t just enjoy her holidays!
It’s also just so weird that she just posts photos of herself? Like that collection she’s put up. You’re not a fashion influencer - why do we need 6 photos of you? No one else can afford those ridiculous outfits anyway. I know paddy apparently hates photos (I’m sure he hates doing photo shoots with Alice 5 times a day too) but maybe more of the views, culture, food, hotel itself, their room? It’s just so arrogant. Also, all those photos she’s already put on her stories. Dear GOD woman just stop?!

Reactions: 10
Someone help me. dreamt about her narcissistic craziness last night. She lives for other peoples approval which is a deep hole to get into and nearly impossible to get out of.
Also occurred to me that it feels like she’s competing with someone. Like, I’ve got more nice stuff than you, look at my loving boyfriend. Etc… think something happened?

It’s also just so weird that she just posts photos of herself? Like that collection she’s put up. You’re not a fashion influencer - why do we need 6 photos of you? No one else can afford those ridiculous outfits anyway. I know paddy apparently hates photos (I’m sure he hates doing photo shoots with Alice 5 times a day too) but maybe more of the views, culture, food, hotel itself, their room? It’s just so arrogant. Also, all those photos she’s already put on her stories. Dear GOD woman just stop?!
There must be something to do on that island besides take pictures of oneself in overpriced stuff. How about some culture? I never see her wanting to learn stuff anymore. Weird.

Last thought for now …promise

how are these the same person?

ED4C487B-A234-4016-AE57-5355D6AC8EC9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Those photos look nothing like each other. It’s hysterical seeing as she’s meant to be so authentic. 🙄😳 I agree that her holiday is basically posing in designer clothing and taking photos of herself and her meals. We all like a relax but Crete is a beautiful island so you’d think they might manage to see something of it? I love to explore some of the culture, get out on a boat if possible and see some hidden bits etc along with chill out time. Each to their own though. Just don’t ram every day and it’s outfits down our throats. Her post has had the desired effect for her though - loads of comments saying ignore the haters, love your photos, critics are jealous. So predictable and no doubt she’s feeding of that now for a few hours of a high.

Hey Alice 👋 I’m really not jealous of you. I’d not swap my imperfect but definitely content and well supported by loved ones existence for yours. Just sayin’ 😊

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.