Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re truly enjoying yourself and having a great time with your partner, full on photo shoots for Instagram are probably low down on the priority list of your holiday and there wouldn’t be a need/time for a clap back selfie saying how much fun you’re having. It’s like she’s got that juvenile mentality that if she posts loads about how happy they are and how awesome their life is she will feel happy.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s really unhappy deep down. I think she’s addicted to posting her life on social media and has an increasing issue with very expensive items in a bid to fix herself. We’ve all done it as the odd splurge but she is out of control. Nearly a grand for some flip flops? That’s obscene and actually very insulting to most of her followers.

She continually tells us how happy she is with Paddy and how much fun they have. But I think she feels her clock is ticking, he’s what - 35 or so? I don’t think there’s a proposal coming and that probably scares her. To be honest she can live her life as she wants but don’t shove your “privilege” down my throat.

Reactions: 9
She seems desperately sad doesn't she. Like she is trying to find happiness in material items now that she doesn't get the high from being super slim.

It just isn't normal to keep saying how happy she is to be on holiday but to be doing these daily photoshoots and be flaunting thousands of pounds of designer items in a matter of a couple of days just to post it all on social media. I mean the cost of everything she's already shown looks to be around 10 grand! I wonder if she's had people messaging her? Even if she is just excited to be away, it simply isn't appropriate in the current climate to be bragging and flaunting in this way especially on your fitness account.

Just enjoy your holiday Alice. Switch off from all of this, eat your nice food without photographing it and wear your nice clothes and bags for YOU.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but today’s outfit is just awful! She looks like a marshmallow! And tagging the hotel shop presumably because she thinks she’ll get freebies.

also checkout her page on Depop. I refuse to believe she has that much money to spend on clothes, seriously starting to wonder whether she gets freebies from her godmother??
This outfit is a horror. And why have the Fendi designer bag and chav flip flops on show too??? Ugh. She does spend a lot on clothing. Huge amounts. She possibly does get some freebies from rich but I think she just spends whatever she earns. Why not invest it? If she’s genuinely earning enough to afford all this tit she could have a house deposit in a few months!!! I know what I’d prefer. That fix of a new “thing” doesn’t last long.

Reactions: 5
Even today’s beach dress and bag costs around 2.5k. it’s getting disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Even today’s beach dress and bag costs around 2.5k. it’s getting disgusting
Was that her freebie she chose from them when she had that unicorn cake thing? It’ll be on Depop within a month if so. And who the holy duck takes that Dior bag to the beach or pool???? Shocking. She’s unreal. Padster must have photographer’s neck crick with all these images because there will be STACKS of them before the chosen one gets edited and posted. 😬

Anyone else seen her Tweet?
1) she is clearly reading here, on holiday! Paddy’s company must be riveting! Not. So much for a relaxing romantic break!
2) LOL that she thinks she only shares 10% of her life online!! We even know her bloody menstrual cycle and every time she goes out for a meal FFS, not to mention every outfit she owns and where it’s from!! Today it’s a Christian Dior bag…
Also she is still posting pics of her awful outfits on Twitter and her personal Instagram.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1) she is clearly reading here, on holiday! Paddy’s company must be riveting! Not. So much for a relaxing romantic break!
2) LOL that she thinks she only shares 10% of her life online!! We even know her bloody menstrual cycle and every time she goes out for a meal FFS, not to mention every outfit she owns and where it’s from!! Today it’s a Christian Dior bag…
Also she is still posting pics of her awful outfits on Twitter and her personal Instagram.
She needs to learn how to keep her personal life and her professional life totally separate! She seems to have so many hang ups and seems incredibly insecure and seeks affirmation for this from the amount of designer clothing/ jewellery/ bags she posts

She’s a fine one to talk about lies. She stated that she never reads “those gossip websites” a few weeks ago. Clearly she does!!! 10% of her life - do me a favour. I feel like I’m on holiday with her and waiting for her PMS to kick in.

Alice - have a holiday. Leave your designer tit in the room, let your hair get salty and messy, float in the sea, get sand in your toenails and then chill out tonight without photographing your food and outfits. Life is short. Indeed it really is so step away from Instagram. We will cope, honestly. 😉🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m just shocked that she packed all of those bags. What if her luggage had gotten lost? No travel insurance will cover that amount. Whew.

I’m really surprised she so blatantly admitted that she was reading here whilst on her holiday!

Reactions: 4
Her outfit choices are just awful... She literally throws money at clothes and can't seem to manage looking even half decent. MEH 😂

Reactions: 3
I actually feel quite offended about all extravagance she posts on her workout page. Good for her that she’s earned it (either through paying or being given it due to profile), has been successful and can afford nice things, but it almost feels like she’s gloating and showing off. I really used to love Alice’s page. During Lockdown I followed her workouts most days and used her app for a month but now it’s just all too much. I would come to her page for her fun, energy and well informed exercise tips but now it’s just all over the place. I get it that no one is happy all the time but surely that cheeriness was part of her brand… she is meant to be a actress so maybe that’s how she needs to approach it when she feels crap; like many of us have to do when we still need to go to work and get the job done. When she moans about being in a bad mood I almost feel like she is offloading that on to her followers too. I watched her story the other morning and that was the first thing she said about being stressed or something, not what I needed first thing!.

She really needs to separate her brand and business from her life (even the 10 percent). I think she’s probably a really nice person - that’s one of the reasons she appealed to me in the first place. Or perhaps as others have said just dump all the sunny showy pics on her personal page so she still gets it out of her system!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.