Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope our Alice isn’t driving all the way back to London with a bad hangover having been drinking into the wee small hours. Would not want to be over the limit…..😳😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
£1,595 dress! 😳
Could’ve literally just bought a few packets of tin foil and saved herself a fortune!!

It seems as though she is spending 2k a week minimum on clothes, her income from the app must be extremely high if she’s managing to spend that much consistently. Unless they are rented outfits or something?

• Haha
Yes I clocked the dress price this morning when I had to have a Google. Didn’t even suit her. She isn’t the right body shape and height for those pieces. God knows why she spends so much on clothes all of the time. I can’t see how the App is generating this much income but I guess she also gets deals with brands. I don’t think The Vampires Wife will be partnering with her as she cannibalised the last pink frock of theirs by altering neckline and the length, then this one looked like a Thanksgiving turkey on her. 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yes I clocked the dress price this morning when I had to have a Google. Didn’t even suit her. She isn’t the right body shape and height for those pieces. God knows why she spends so much on clothes all of the time. I can’t see how the App is generating this much income but I guess she also gets deals with brands. I don’t think The Vampires Wife will be partnering with her as she cannibalised the last pink frock of theirs by altering neckline and the length, then this one looked like a Thanksgiving turkey on her. 😳
You'd need to have really striking features ( thinking wavy, long raven black hair ) and be at least 1m75 cam and a size 8-10 to look remotely good in that dress

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she’s not shared why she’s there on her open account for followers. Most of this pictures are her personal account.
As for spending money on clothes, she might have had the dress for a bit. I’d guess the party invites went out months ago.
I don’t think anyone here believes that she worked her way up from nothing. This is a pampered child who grew up privileged. I don’t think money is an issue even before the app.
Another oversized sweatshirt today though. Those are very unflattering.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprising myself by saying this as this dress conjures up what the tin man’s wife might wear, but it doesn’t look as dramatically disastrous on the website. I still wouldn’t wear it though.

that’s a beautiful dress! It’s the sort of thing I’d consider as a wedding dress if I was getting married nowadays. And was 6 inches taller and with a totally different body shape. I’d look like a really expensive baked tattie as it is.

• Haha
Maybe she rents these items? if not, she really should.
Although I guess she wouldn’t be able to alter if renting. But surely when she resells after alterations, it’s going to lower the resale value.

Alice Liveing #4: Alice is still lying while the poor ostriches are dying.
New thread title needed - I know there was another suggestion ages back but I can’t find it?! I like this suggestion and I liked the other, happy with either…. haven’t we filled this one up quickly 🤣

Reactions: 2
New thread title needed - I know there was another suggestion ages back but I can’t find it?! I like this suggestion and I liked the other, happy with either…. haven’t we filled this one up quickly 🤣
It’s telling that it filled up so quickly! Yes there was a good suggestion way back but anything mentioning the ostriches after such a big fat porkie is good enough for me!

Reactions: 2
Well, well, well. Someone finally declared the Volvo an #ad. Would she have, had we not made a stink on here? That’s illegal and she’s lucky we didn’t report her (or maybe someone did 🧐)
She made that smirky face when eating the chips 🤢 gross

In the pic with Paddy, all I can see are those teeth …oh and she looks about 40. Alice, stop with botox and fillers. I guarantee your self worth can’t be found in a $500 syringe.
Happy Sunday everyone! 😂😂😂

ps - does anyone know how to make a new thread? I’ve only done it once.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.