Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The set she wore to Wimbledon is on her Depop, for £350. I think the initial cost was £1000 if I remember correctly?
Why is she selling all her stuff? What a greedy little madam. Was that a gifted set? I thought influencers were not allowed to resell gifted items.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is there something a bit grim about buying/selling used bikinis
Ewwww. You are not allowed to return swimwear/underwear to stores so you def shouldn't be reselling them. How disgusting. She was wearing this not that long ago... https://www.depop.com/products/aliceliveing-zimmermann-white-pink-two/ she doesn't keep things for long.
Also sold her ugly gifted fluffy pyjamas after wearing them once. https://www.depop.com/products/aliceliveing-nadine-merabi-baby-pink-silk/
Someone should contact the brands that work with her and see if they are aware of this.

She sells underwear (tags still on) on there.... why. Does she not think what absolute freaks could be buying that???

😂😂😂 WTAF she’s selling a pair of unworn Puma socks. Is she that desperate for money? How about donating to those less fortunate?

not a word about anything going on in the world right now either.
massive natural disasters in America, horrors in Afghanistan, on and on.
Self centered troll. Yes YOU Alice.
No one cares about your nails or brows FFS

😂😂😂 WTAF she’s selling a pair of unworn Puma socks. Is she that desperate for money? How about donating to those less fortunate?

not a word about anything going on in the world right now either.
massive natural disasters in America, horrors in Afghanistan, on and on.
Self centered troll. Yes YOU Alice.
No one cares about your nails or brows FFS
Hahhahaa I saw the socks too and laughed out loud! Didn't look how much they were though 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why is she selling all her stuff? What a greedy little madam. Was that a gifted set? I thought influencers were not allowed to resell gifted items.
I've just had a peek, she's got a serious spending addiction and if she hasn't bought all those things then wow she gets so many freebies! It's actually quite sickening. I used to follow her depop a while back but she sunk very low when she was selling off all the free bottles of Herbal essences she was clearly given from her ads - they could have gone down the local food bank they were crying out for toiletries at one point. She's so unrelatable and is just a spoiled little princess. So fed up of us normal folk lining their pockets then watching them through Instagram moan about their lack of holiday etc, they wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world. To think when she was clean eating Alice trying to make ends meet she was actually a nice person. Rant over! 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've just had a peek, she's got a serious spending addiction and if she hasn't bought all those things then wow she gets so many freebies! It's actually quite sickening. I used to follow her depop a while back but she sunk very low when she was selling off all the free bottles of Herbal essences she was clearly given from her ads - they could have gone down the local food bank they were crying out for toiletries at one point. She's so unrelatable and is just a spoiled little princess. So fed up of us normal folk lining their pockets then watching them through Instagram moan about their lack of holiday etc, they wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world. To think when she was clean eating Alice trying to make ends meet she was actually a nice person. Rant over! 🤣
Oh god that is actually tragic. What a greedy cow.

I’m calling it now. They’re going to get engaged, have a fancy wedding involving a horrendous wedding dress, and then within 2 months of the wedding it will all come crashing down and she will have a meltdown about no longer being the centre of attention!!!

Reactions: 9
Oh god that is actually tragic. What a greedy cow.

I’m calling it now. They’re going to get engaged, have a fancy wedding involving a horrendous wedding dress, and then within 2 months of the wedding it will all come crashing down and she will have a meltdown about no longer being the centre of attention!!!
Then she'll sell her wedding dress and shoes on depop - she sold her bridesmaids dress and shoes from Rhiannons wedding. Not like she's short of money is it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she was selling all her Herbal Essences freebies!!!!! 😱 she could have donated them to one of the women’s aid charities she is meant to support. Self obsessed little brat.
What has she done to her poor skin again? And if Padster proposes I fear for his sanity with that Bridezilla in tow, then it’ll be a baby as she’s always said she wants children. Run Padster Run for the golf course. 😬🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t believe she was selling all her Herbal Essences freebies!!!!! 😱 she could have donated them to one of the women’s aid charities she is meant to support. Self obsessed little brat.
What has she done to her poor skin again? And if Padster proposes I fear for his sanity with that Bridezilla in tow, then it’ll be a baby as she’s always said she wants children. Run Padster Run for the golf course. 😬🙈
Just read an article that Girlboss is now a derogatory term that’s anti woman. Catch up Alice.
Didn’t she get a tan the other day when she was showing off her Cartier (🙄) ring?

Reactions: 3
She’ll be after some freebies for the engagement party and wedding. 🙄
I see she’s also been banging on about how awful her life was when she was tiny. How life now is so much better. Alice FFS - you became well known for being Clean Eating Alice. If you really think that’s such a bad thing make sure your books aren’t sold, donate your revenue to a worthy cause and STFU. This effing about turn into whatever the “vibe” of the moment is is nauseating and insulting. Plus if she does get married I’ll put my best pair of Puma socks on her being TINY when she ties the knot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’ll be after some freebies for the engagement party and wedding. 🙄
I see she’s also been banging on about how awful her life was when she was tiny. How life now is so much better. Alice FFS - you became well known for being Clean Eating Alice. If you really think that’s such a bad thing make sure your books aren’t sold, donate your revenue to a worthy cause and STFU. This effing about turn into whatever the “vibe” of the moment is is nauseating and insulting. Plus if she does get married I’ll put my best pair of Puma socks on her being TINY when she ties the knot.
Wonder how many times she’ll post on insta during her own wedding 😂

God help her poor skin and the assaults it will undoubtedly endure before the wedding!

Totally agree, she will no doubt starve herself for her big day. Wonder who her bridesmaids will be? Rhiannon and Chessie? WithLewis and his manky pants as a bromaid??

• Sick
Her hair is soooo tightly scraped back I can’t cope. Not good for your hair or skin Alice!

I’d honestly get a headache with my hair that tight. No wonder it splits off. She’s stressed with managing her business!!! Honestly she has no clue. Not a single clue. She is so unbelievably lucky to have the lifestyle she does yet she whines about it. She seems to be back on her early morning gym routine, clearly aiming to be tiny Alice again for her engagement party. 🤣😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair is soooo tightly scraped back I can’t cope. Not good for your hair or skin Alice!
She looks bald!

Confession... I sometimes go out like that (just to nip to the supermarket) but Christ, I would never think about taking a photo of myself or posting an Instagram story?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.