Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice for the love of almonds wash those pyjamas. Am I weird but I can’t wear them for several nights on the trot especially if I’d been away as she was on Friday! (I can’t actually sleep in pyjamas at my age 🤣☺😳🙈)
I wear pyjamas a couple of nights in a row but maybe I'm lazy.... lol

Reactions: 2
Oh God it’s just me and my perimenopause flushes rendering them a bit iffy after a night or two 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
I was curious how Alice’s numbers look and went to one of those sites that analyzes that. See below - her engagement rate is pretty low.
A59ABFB1-9907-4255-9417-6D1ABB67E20F.jpeg
0EF5D1DC-DCE2-441F-AAB3-251D5BFBD8ED.jpeg
85C70CA0-550E-45B2-A238-642ED2E23E3B.jpeg

Reactions: 2
What is considered a “good” engagement rate- if she actually answered people’s questions on her promoted App posts that might help!. I can’t see how her content gets much engagement. It’s so downright dull. 🥱

I see she’s flogging another ready meal thing. Wasn’t she flogging a different one a while ago or was it the same? I forget. I just remember almonds. I looked at All Plants recently - mainly because I’m a lazy ass sometimes too but they’re about £7 a meal and the feedback was that the portions were tiny. I may be lazy but I like a decent bowl of something. 😳🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What is considered a “good” engagement rate- if she actually answered people’s questions on her promoted App posts that might help!. I can’t see how her content gets much engagement. It’s so downright dull. 🥱

I see she’s flogging another ready meal thing. Wasn’t she flogging a different one a while ago or was it the same? I forget. I just remember almonds. I looked at All Plants recently - mainly because I’m a lazy ass sometimes too but they’re about £7 a meal and the feedback was that the portions were tiny. I may be lazy but I like a decent bowl of something. 😳🙈
She so looks bored shitless talking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She so looks bored shitless talking about it!
Doesn’t she!!! I’m not even sure it’s today as the hair looks longer and very yellow?! But honestly that’s as inspiring as watching paint dry. And the finished meal - yeah right, does she not have one million Wholefoods on her doorstep where the takeout options are just as easy and probably nicer. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Those meals are crap….they’re tiny and taste like cardboard and after the initial offer they’re £££. My other half will literally eat anything and after I gave him a couple he politely requested he never had to eat them again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she not just go on a break to Dorset?! Is that not a “proper break”. She’s just so negative always

Reactions: 6
Did she not just go on a break to Dorset?! Is that not a “proper break”. She’s just so negative always
She went to the treehouse place in Devon - probably for free. But she is so desperate for a proper break isn’t she. So exhausted. So now it’s a few days in Yorkshire then off to the sunshine. And a wedding again so that’ll be facials and new frock for £1000 again no doubt. But her life is hard and she’s so busy. She should try a proper job for a few weeks. I found her so much more likeable when she was up at 6.00am and actually training clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was confused about her needing a holiday when she's just been on one?!

Reactions: 8
According to s (2) (1) (a) of the Alice complaints code, it’s not considered a proper break unless the following apply:
(i) You must be wearing a big, stupid kaz band on your head, resembling a chocolate box straight out of 1985.

(ii) You must pose pool side, toe pointed, staring into space.

(iii) Standard hint of random body part of Paddy’s in a pic.

(iiii) Major loved up full length couples shot, with strategically placed hand on Paddy’s chest….just to silence the tattlers

(v) Pic of glass of wine and boring caption about #balance

(vi) Photoshop? What photoshop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so fed up of influencers (not just Alice) claiming they “need” a foreign holiday and acting like they are so hard done by until they get one 😠

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.