Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was filmed at the end of April. It’s like she’s taken 260 doses of pre workout and a few lines of Satan’s dandruff. That outfit is fecking hideous too. Belongs in the bin.
She must have got a good seeing to by the Padster the night before….that’s if she wasn’t on her 460th period of 2021…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes Alice, we see your new Cartier Love ring with diamonds.
but is it from Paddy?

View attachment 733221
But…big fuckin deal. Sorry, I may be in the minority here but I don't see anything special about it. If you like that sort of thing then fine. But nothing to shout home about in my eyes other than “oooop see I’ve got money too”. Yawn. A plain band with a couple a stones in it. Nothing remotely stylish or anything. She just follows trends. And yes, if someone purchased Cartier..those plain ass bracelets or ring for me …despite the cost - (many people can afford these things but she seems to feel special about it which is why she flaunts the tit she does in a very showy and tacky way), I’d honestly be like mmmyeah ok. 🤷‍♀️ I’d likely tell them thanks but take it back as I wouldn’t wear them, so out of respect, no point in them wasting their money and choose something with a little more personality to it. That’s just me though.

Her hands don’t even suit it. Not because it’s Cartier (again, yawn) …she just doesn’t have that nice sort of nice elegant hand to wear jewellery to attract attention to.

Rant over.

Reactions: 14
So no judgement but I’m a member of the give me strength fb group - and guess what - the app is down AGAIN - lots of unhappy app users posting about it in the group and no word / acknowledgement from Alice…

I just think she needs to sort this out - the app clearly isn’t fit for purpose and she clearly cant keep on top of it. I’d be so annoyed if was paying for something and it crashed so much as this one seems to.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I noticed on her grid post comments that the app had been down again. She's obviously not mentioning this in her stories now.

Reactions: 4
The App is down but she’s away having the best sleep ever (I’m so glad I know this). She needs to sack that App developer 🤣
I notice also that she rarely answers questions on her Insta posts about the App. It’s not good. People asking specifics and she could so easily respond and show she actually bothers with it all but she’s too busy getting her nails done. Several of those yesterday!
I noticed the sneaky “ring reveal” - do you reckon LewisGrubbyPants bought it for her or she bought it herself? I find these big name trends in jewellery a bit showy, I much prefer smaller designers with some interest to their pieces. I don’t have much “expensive” jewellery apart from engagement and wedding ring and we had those made so they’ve got super special meaning to us and I love them. ❤
Edit - just had to look at price of the love ring with a diamond. 😳🙄 Not cheap for a mass produced trend are they!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg I completely missed the sneaky Cartier reveal!

Also can’t believe the app is down AGAIN! Do her developers dislike her or something?!😂

Reactions: 3
Just letting us Tattlers know we might have spotted her bracelets aren’t Cartier but her ring definitely is 😂
How sad. Lol. Honestly, she needs to get a life.

I thought that "give me strength" was a strange name for the app as it is normally said when something negative happens. Do you think that is what the users say everytime the app is down?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How sad. Lol. Honestly, she needs to get a life.

I thought that "give me strength" was a strange name for the app as it is normally said when something negative happens. Do you think that is what the users say everytime the app is down?
Give me strength is a strange old name for her branding. Her podcast was that too I think? I definitely say it when I’m frustrated so maybe it was a premonition for the failing App. 🤨

Glad she showed us her Volvo on charge, never seen a car charging before. 🙄 Isn’t the Padster off on golf this weekend- it’s Bank Holiday and I would imagine he’s swinging his balls into the holes with gusto….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it time for the weekly 'look how "wild" I am spending my Saturday night at home' post already?! They come around so quickly, but always like clockwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it time for the weekly 'look how "wild" I am spending my Saturday night at home' post already?! They come around so quickly, but always like clockwork.
Yes- in bed at 9.30pm on her wild Saturday night and the pyjamas are out again, they’ll be as grungy as the rock T-shirt at this rate. 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact Alice constantly goes on about her “wild” Friday/Saturday/bank holiday nights makes me think she is not at peace with it herself. I guess Paddy and Lewys like a night out (although obv not together 🤣 imagine!) and she feels left out or left behind?

I too don’t like going out but I don’t bang on about it because I’m happy with my life!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.