Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so bored of her ‘I used to be so skinny’ posts … she clearly loved being that small and is just showing off again and again by sharing them!

Reactions: 11
I’d honestly get a headache with my hair that tight. No wonder it splits off. She’s stressed with managing her business!!! Honestly she has no clue. Not a single clue. She is so unbelievably lucky to have the lifestyle she does yet she whines about it. She seems to be back on her early morning gym routine, clearly aiming to be tiny Alice again for her engagement party. 🤣😳
Exactly - terrible for your hair itself and your facial muscles!

I’m so bored of her ‘I used to be so skinny’ posts … she clearly loved being that small and is just showing off again and again by sharing them!
Yeah it’s so transparent. It’s like she’s protesting too much - like ah I was skinny but now I’m so much happier - sure you are 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’d honestly get a headache with my hair that tight. No wonder it splits off. She’s stressed with managing her business!!! Honestly she has no clue. Not a single clue. She is so unbelievably lucky to have the lifestyle she does yet she whines about it. She seems to be back on her early morning gym routine, clearly aiming to be tiny Alice again for her engagement party. 🤣😳
Her hair like that does her no favours. Almost looks bald.

Reactions: 2
Her hair like that does her no favours. Almost looks bald.
I read someone ages ago who said when she scrapes it back and then sticks those strange bandeau things on she loved for a while she looked like Greg Wallace or an egg with a scarf on. 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably doesn’t need much - the hair is so tight that any movement is severely limited. My face hurts just looking at that.

Reactions: 4
Traction alopecia is caused by this type of tight ponytail. Also I read about how it can stretch your facial muscles and cause drooping of the forehead and eyebrows. I suppose she spends £££ on Botox anyway so probs isn’t that fussed

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you know what i dont mind the used to be skinny posts, everyone changes and i think the best part of getting older is feeling more at ease with yourself.
The bit that doesnt sit right is that she goes for the "authentic" photos, then filtered, then we see the app where she looks much bigger, then a posed selfie with perfect angles, then back to authentic, then her cover (did you know she did a WH cover) with abs. I dont know what she actually looks like and that tells me she is not comfortable at all because every week the image she portrays is entirely different.

Reactions: 9
Dug around a bit and look at the difference in like 2 years. She used to be so relatable and now she looks …plastic. What happens to that sweet girl?

F361E6B1-CC35-4627-A0E5-4189957214B8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How does she have period pains again? Given we know exactly when her cycle is and its similar to mine (isnt that tragic) she should be nowhere near period time yet unless her ovulation pain is also bad of course.

Reactions: 2
How does she have period pains again? Given we know exactly when her cycle is and its similar to mine (isnt that tragic) she should be nowhere near period time yet unless her ovulation pain is also bad of course.
I think she does have pain in between her period as well. I know she wanted to come off the pill but given she “apparently” struggles so much I think I’d be having another chat to someone about how to help. There’s lots of other options that might help if it’s heavy bleeding cramps etc. I remember she said the pill really helped her skin but then she came off it - perhaps they’re planning a fast mini Almond Golfing Padster after the wedding. 😬

edit - having watched her story - if ibuprofen sorts the pain out then it ain’t that bad Princess Bratty. Also Feminax is a rip off. Own brand Boots ibuprofen lysine is half the price. Just for reference Alice if you’re reading 👋
Returning a package too - her shopping is relentless. 🤣 wonder how many wedding stories we will get today 🤔

Last edited:
I think she does have pain in between her period as well. I know she wanted to come off the pill but given she “apparently” struggles so much I think I’d be having another chat to someone about how to help. There’s lots of other options that might help if it’s heavy bleeding cramps etc. I remember she said the pill really helped her skin but then she came off it - perhaps they’re planning a fast mini Almond Golfing Padster after the wedding. 😬

edit - having watched her story - if ibuprofen sorts the pain out then it ain’t that bad Princess Bratty. Also Feminax is a rip off. Own brand Boots ibuprofen lysine is half the price. Just for reference Alice if you’re reading 👋
Returning a package too - her shopping is relentless. 🤣 wonder how many wedding stories we will get today 🤔
Exactly - I hate that feminax is still allowed to be sold. She should get prescribed Naproxen if it’s really that bad. If it’s helped by ibuprofen on its own then she really need to grow a pair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree re the feminax- total rip off but shows how gullible people like Alice must be to marketing of these goods!
Mefenamic acid was the only painkiller that touched my awful period pain- I also had v painful ovulation ...latterly I also had to use tranexamic acid for v heavy periods
eventually discovered I had endometriosis ( but only after I needed a total hysterectomy age 44) fortunately I was able to conceive normally however

• Heart
Agree re the feminax- total rip off but shows how gullible people like Alice must be to marketing of these goods!
Mefenamic acid was the only painkiller that touched my awful period pain- I also had v painful ovulation ...latterly I also had to use tranexamic acid for v heavy periods
eventually discovered I had endometriosis ( but only after I needed a total hysterectomy age 44) fortunately I was able to conceive normally however
Same, I had really heavy periods and ended up having endometriosis removed earlier this year. Glad you're ok now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My heavy periods dismissed by doctor as “my age” turned out to be an ovarian cyst that’s pretty big and that I’m hoping to have out maybe with more stuff through our private health cover - waiting now for new Transvaginal scan under same scheme to check for endo or fibroids as original scan referral was pelvis only. 😬🙄 I am sure if make GPs had to deal with this they’d be more proactive.

Glad both of you got sorted. I’m sure Alice had gynae investigations and said she had PCOS a while back? Not sure if she’s still getting advice but at her age and active job I’d be straight back on that pill 🤣 I bloody loved mine and took it continually with family planning clinic input and checks etc so only had two bleeds a year. Marvellous! (Do appreciate the pill is not suitable for everyone tho).

• Heart
My heavy periods dismissed by doctor as “my age” turned out to be an ovarian cyst that’s pretty big and that I’m hoping to have out maybe with more stuff through our private health cover - waiting now for new Transvaginal scan under same scheme to check for endo or fibroids as original scan referral was pelvis only. 😬🙄 I am sure if make GPs had to deal with this they’d be more proactive.

Glad both of you got sorted. I’m sure Alice had gynae investigations and said she had PCOS a while back? Not sure if she’s still getting advice but at her age and active job I’d be straight back on that pill 🤣 I bloody loved mine and took it continually with family planning clinic input and checks etc so only had two bleeds a year. Marvellous! (Do appreciate the pill is not suitable for everyone tho).
If its endo you'll need a laparoscopy, as it tends to not show in any scan. If they think its a possibility ask about it.
I have endo, i take naproxen codeine and paracetamol at its worst. Iboprofen wouldn't touch it or anything over the counter. Whats the betting we get a feminax sponsored post soon!
I came off the pill 2 years ago to get pregnant. We have our first appt at fertility coming up so prob heading into another surgery. The joys. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.