Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon there’s going to be a proposal and that’s why she’s (temporarily) not complaining!

Reactions: 5
first time posting on here but been lurking for a while

what has really annoyed me about Alice is her constantly buying things but not wearing them, then putting it on depop. I don't think she realises material things don't buy you happiness

Attachments

Reactions: 6

what has really annoyed me about Alice is her constantly buying things but not wearing them, then putting it on depop. I don't think she realises material things don't buy you happiness
Welcome to the thread! She is also prone to flogging gifted things on Depop. 🙄😬

Reactions: 2

Probs freebies, she does that a lot!!!

Yeah the whole not had a holiday except for our trip to devon/weekends away/next weekend away/gifted meals/free wimbledon tix wears thin.

Also anyone else noticed how many stories are now sat in the massive car? I don't understand why they needed a massive car just to drive to the gym?

Reactions: 9
According to s (2) (1) (a) of the Alice complaints code, it’s not considered a proper break unless the following apply:
(i) You must be wearing a big, stupid kaz band on your head, resembling a chocolate box straight out of 1985.

(ii) You must pose pool side, toe pointed, staring into space.

(iii) Standard hint of random body part of Paddy’s in a pic.

(iiii) Major loved up full length couples shot, with strategically placed hand on Paddy’s chest….just to silence the tattlers

(v) Pic of glass of wine and boring caption about #balance

(vi) Photoshop? What photoshop?
This is genius 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened to relatable Alice? She tries so hard to be boujee it is tacky.
I have been looking at this. Just googled a few things - I’m bored tonight 🤣
The dress seems to be £500 +
The shoes - well they must be £500 or so? I know nothing about Chanel bags but they ain’t cheap. This one came up as similar and it’s £5k but some others are double that. Chuck in the Rolex, the Cartier ring and whatever the bracelets are. She’s lost any relatability at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like a nice watch, or lovely dress or decent bag. But she seems to have to show them all off at once. Yuck.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The shoes - well they must be £500 or so? I know nothing about Chanel bags but they ain’t cheap. This one came up as similar and it’s £5k but some others are double that. Chuck in the Rolex, the Cartier ring and whatever the bracelets are. She’s lost any relatability at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like a nice watch, or lovely dress or decent bag. But she seems to have to show them all off at once. Yuck.
I used to like Rolex but they seem soooo tacky now as all the influencers wear big ones. Omega watches are nicer now I think 🤗

Reactions: 7
Good snooping! It goes to show though, money doesn’t buy class or taste!She will regret spending so much on tat when it call comes crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't believe that playsuit costs £500!!! I wouldn't have questioned it if she'd said it was from Primark
You could find something like it in Zara or Primark for so much more of a realistic price. It’ll be on Depop within the month too. Betcha. I would struggle to spend £500 on any one clothing item but I don’t have the disposable cash to do so. I find it strange she spends so much on “stuff” but they carry on renting. I know prices are high in London but surely if you’re earning well you’d invest wisely? Frocks aren’t exactly tangible assets. 🤷‍♀️

Looks like a short hazmat suit
Dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s what I don’t understand either!?

I get some people do like renting as it gives them freedom to live where they want and not be tied down, but you would expect a couple at their stage in life would want to get on the property ladder surely?! In particular as Padster is a financial adviser (part time to give him time for the golfing).

The set she wore to Wimbledon is on her Depop, for £350. I think the initial cost was £1000 if I remember correctly?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.