Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering…do you think Claire Sanderson from Women’s Health has invested money into Alice’s app hence why she’s plugging her so strongly above other PT’s? If so that’s sure immoral as a conflict of interest.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was wondering…do you think Claire Sanderson from Women’s Health has invested money into Alice’s app hence why she’s plugging her so strongly above other PT’s? If so that’s sure immoral as a conflict of interest.
Good question 🤔 I wonder if she does have a bunch of investors in it?

I see she’s off to blast her poor face again with a peel. What happened to Mortar & Milk who were THE BEST and where she’d never ever leave???

Alice we know you read here - leave your poor skin alone for a bit. Don’t subject it to harsh treatments. Find a routine and regime and stick with it. Lucy Bee make wonderful products for skin that’s prone to breakouts! ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She wears designer dresses and bags daily, £200 on a facial is probably nothing
This is where she’s become highly unrelatable I feel. Of course we all like nice things - but they don’t make you happy and I do get the impression she uses these splurges as fixes. Off to a wedding so brows done and hair done at home and a £200 facial. No doubt there will be a floofy new frock too and a designer handbag and some new shoes. Probably a visiting MUA too. Let’s hope she doesn’t wear another shorts play suit thing….
Almonds must pay well. 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can she share any more pictures of herself? Honestly, she’s so vapid. We get it, you are insecure and need approval and love the way you look when dolled up to the nines and then retouched in editing. Go eat some almonds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can she share any more pictures of herself? Honestly, she’s so vapid. We get it, you are insecure and need approval and love the way you look when dolled up to the nines and then retouched in editing. Go eat some almonds
As someone said on a different thread - vom dot com

Reactions: 3
Nah, you’re alright, Alice. None of us give a flying tit where your flowers are from 😂
For those asking.
Like hundreds of people have asked. Clamouring to know this essential fact. They’re flowers. Not too tricky to come by last time I looked……

Reactions: 6
For those asking.
Like hundreds of people have asked. Clamouring to know this essential fact. They’re flowers. Not too tricky to come by last time I looked……
The thing is in the past when I thought she was genuine I messaged her and she didn’t bother to read let alone reply. So how does she see all these messages of people asking? x

• Angry
The thing is in the past when I thought she was genuine I messaged her and she didn’t bother to read let alone reply. So how does she see all these messages of people asking? x
If the msg is short enough she could see it in the preview but not open it.

Reactions: 2
Imagine living the kind of life where someone gives you a gift, like flowers, then you have the audacity to ask them where they purchased said gift... Kind of takes the shine away 🤷‍♀️

Why why why! No one cares about your whitening trays and Alice, you look stoopid taking with them in.
God she’s in my last nerve. So self important. 😡

Why why why! No one cares about your whitening trays and Alice, you look stoopid taking with them in.
God she’s in my last nerve. So self important. 😡
I know you’re going to ask.
Actually. No. I really wasn’t.
Jog on to your wedding. NB not your own wedding. Much as you’d sprint that Padster down the aisle faster than Dina Asher Smith.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First outing for the Chanel bag, except that not the bag she’s taken with her so basically another excuse to show off how much money she can spend on a handbag….I’m finding her less likeable by the day

First outing for the Chanel bag, except that not the bag she’s taken with her so basically another excuse to show off how much money she can spend on a handbag….I’m finding her less likeable by the day
So the bag she has in her pic definitely isn’t the first outing one but looks Chanel too? Jeeez. And I know we all have different tastes but they look like they belong on Real Housewives of Cheshire or on a market stall selling fakes.
The dress she’s got on isn’t the worst - those colours suit her and although it’s floofy it isn’t a shocker. But I do think she chooses outfits that make her look older and dare I say - cheap with all the “designer” bling. Less is more Alice. Less is more.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.