Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh she’s shown behind the scenes footage and raw images.....HI ALICE 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am cringing for her so bad… I don’t recall her ever posting this type of footage from previous shoots. She definitely looks nowhere near this toned or fit in her every day posts and stories.

Alice: whether your photos were edited or not, you’re still annoying lots of people and increasing numbers of people are seeing through your BS!

Reactions: 8
I am cringing for her so bad… I don’t recall her ever posting this type of footage from previous shoots. She definitely looks nowhere near this toned or fit in her every day posts and stories.

Alice: whether your photos were edited or not, you’re still annoying lots of people and increasing numbers of people are seeing through your BS!
I cannot cope with the narcissistic obsession.
LOOK AT ME! Meeeeeeeeee! Give me validation! Send me photos with your magazines!
Alice - get your effing app working properly. Who wants to bet that tomorrow we get a massive come down post moaning about trolls and bullies and how genuine she is and how authentic she is and how hard her life is and and and and and and
Almonds.
🙄

and also - that digital cover thing reminds me of Humans. Did anyone watch it? They had these androids that moved almost like real people but slightly “off”. That’s what that hanging digital image reminds me of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
LOOK AT ME! Meeeeeeeeee! Give me validation! Send me photos with your magazines!
Alice - get your effing app working properly. Who wants to bet that tomorrow we get a massive come down post moaning about trolls and bullies and how genuine she is and how authentic she is and how hard her life is and and and and and and
Almonds.
🙄

and also - that digital cover thing reminds me of Humans. Did anyone watch it? They had these androids that moved almost like real people but slightly “off”. That’s what that hanging digital image reminds me of.
‘Almonds Liveing’ needs to be factored into the next thread title 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Almonds.
🙄

Which reminded me of the comment I meant to make. That awkward no-one-would-ever-do-it pose was contrived to slim her down visually. By stretching up she managed to put her thick arms in their best light and the photo will be easier to alter that way.
bet the photographer was super excited to see her!

Almond

tap on the link above 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh do bugger off. 🙄
What’s she going to be flogging this time? []
The sense of self-soothing and importance. If I am going somewhere confidential I don't need to half announce it with a dumb teaser. Seriously, what is the point of that?! It’s really not that serious almond alice. 😠
I find that it’s mostly people with low self-esteem that do this. They desperately want to be seen and want people to care and be second guessing. Jog on luv.

She wants to be seen as busy and important, but then she's always crying about how busy she is and how much pressure she's under. Can't have both, Almond Alice :sleep:

• Haha
Also - she’s got that hair woman on speed dial and her hair never looks any different and just looks yellow and dry. Think I’d be seeking out another “home expert” but then she probably gets this one for free.
Almond Alice is definitely her new handle. 🤣🤣🤣👍

• Haha

100% see what you mean.

I predict some serious ‘woe is me’ posts within 72 hours…!

Reactions: 3
I thinks she’s hoping to be noticed and asked for an autograph 😎

is that Almond Alice?, let’s have her sign something - said no one ever.
She looks nothing like her cover so how will she be recognized?

These are the images from the article
Where’s that six pack go? It wanders in and out.

• Haha
These are the images from the article
Whoever edited those photos needs to be pulled aside for a word.

first pic: left side if her cheek and jaw looks wrong. A bit boxxy then that major dent where the first hair wave falls. Just doesn’t look right. I’m certain her face would’ve been fine without that.

Reactions: 2
Whoever edited those photos needs to be pulled aside for a word.

first pic: left side if her cheek and jaw looks wrong. A bit boxxy then that major dent where the first hair wave falls. Just doesn’t look right. I’m certain her face would’ve been fine without that.
I reckon whoever edited those could get me looking like J Lo. 😳🙄

you’re spot on with that dent on the face - it isn’t even just shadow it’s a dented alteration.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.