Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£27 for dry shampoo?! That's a meal out!

On the app thing...i just think she's a bit blasé about how many problems there are...if I've hauled myself out of bed to workout, got ready, motivated and then the app fails it would be such a mood-duck for the whole day. I certainly wouldn't stay subscribed if it happens repeatedly.

Reactions: 8
That dry shampoo is the bollocks…don’t pay that for it though, ASOS sell it for less than that and always doing 20% off so it’s about £16…pricey yes but best one I’ve tried

Reactions: 5
The app situation drives me nuts. I work for a company that builds its own software and build apps myself. It’s like she woke up one day and decided to follow the curve and have an app with little thought to the logistics about it. They’re a big commitment and need a dedicated dev team that’s available to not just catch errors when clients see them but to debug upfront and gave error detection. It’s never gonna be something that just runs seamlessly itself when it needs manual daily uploads and constant work to patch up the cracks from poor planning.

£27 for dry shampoo?! That's a meal out!

On the app thing...i just think she's a bit blasé about how many problems there are...if I've hauled myself out of bed to workout, got ready, motivated and then the app fails it would be such a mood-duck for the whole day. I certainly wouldn't stay subscribed if it happens repeatedly.
Me too- I’d be cancelling my subscription.So what if it’s 8am on a Saturday morning. If that was me I’d be doing everything possible to get it sorted,not lie back on the sofa almost in tears blaming a huge influx of people signing up to the app.Get yourself out of bed you lazy woman and sort your bloody app out for all those who have paid for it which coincidentally affords you the luxuries of your louboutin shoes, handbags, £200 facials, Zimmerman dresses, etc, etc, etc. I don’t begrudge anyone spending their money or working hard for it but jeez this woman is unbearable with the constant whining

The app situation drives me nuts. I work for a company that builds its own software and build apps myself. It’s like she woke up one day and decided to follow the curve and have an app with little thought to the logistics about it. They’re a big commitment and need a dedicated dev team that’s available to not just catch errors when clients see them but to debug upfront and gave error detection. It’s never gonna be something that just runs seamlessly itself when it needs manual daily uploads and constant work to patch up the cracks from poor planning.
You need to drop her your CV and a daily consultancy rate. 😉👍

Reactions: 4
Is she asking herself these questions on her Instagram stories or is she asking herself these questions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much do you think she’s investing into this? I imagine she’s been advised but seems to be doing a lot herself hence the constant issues. It’s like she doesn’t appreciate the knowledge or skill involved in building and maintaining an app x

She could have used the app failure to her advantage. Hey guys, I'm so sorry you can't do today's scheduled workout, so I'm going to post it to my Insta for you, and do it along with you live!

Gives people an idea of what to expect from the app, she's offered the free trial anyway, and then no one would miss out on their scheduled workout. But no - madam probably had plans on Harley St or some other fancy do.

Reactions: 7
How much do you think she’s investing into this? I imagine she’s been advised but seems to be doing a lot herself hence the constant issues. It’s like she doesn’t appreciate the knowledge or skill involved in building and maintaining an app x
It really depends on how she’s gone for the development. You can outsource this kind of thing to other countries (like India) for a fraction of the cost and pay peanuts for an app but you’ll get exactly what you ask for (even if it’s messy/ not user friendly and will lead to problems) plus I think with gdpr personal details of subscribers would need storing in Europe or the Uk so that would cost additional. You can go down the freelancer route which would be around £400- £600 a day- more for weekend work and if you need things hosting, you might need more than one person to work on it to make it work across devices and platforms. Or (this is the route I think she’ll have gone down because it’s easiest) you can go to a company and have the end to end costed up for £10-£30k or even more if it’s a London company with a higher costing model or if you have some form of analysis in the background to track KPIs. But for every time there’s a change request you get slapped with an additional fee.
I could be completely wrong- I’m basing the estimates on what I cost for the kind of thing I do- which are smaller scale and bespoke which means I default to a 1k day rate (my company gets that and not me,sadly). Something already templated that just needs widgets and pages adding could cost less than I think.

I used to follow her a few years ago and i remember her saying she didn’t speak to her sister as they fell out and it was really sad. (Her words) I don’t know why but it’s always took with me and I’ve always wondered why. Anyone know?

Apparently she never reads here.... 🤔🤣
She 100% reads here because she is a narcissist. She loves the attention. There have been too many times when people have said something eg about Paddy and next day a foot appears.

Would love to know the tea on her sister. It must be pretty awful for them to have no
relationship at all.

She could have used the app failure to her advantage. Hey guys, I'm so sorry you can't do today's scheduled workout, so I'm going to post it to my Insta for you, and do it along with you live!

Gives people an idea of what to expect from the app, she's offered the free trial anyway, and then no one would miss out on their scheduled workout. But no - madam probably had plans on Harley St or some other fancy do.
100%. Or at least offering a partial refund for the inconvenience.

She 100% reads here because she is a narcissist. She loves the attention. There have been too many times when people have said something eg about Paddy and next day a foot appears.

Would love to know the tea on her sister. It must be pretty awful for them to have no
relationship at all.

100%. Or at least offering a partial refund for the inconvenience.
What?!! No - she would never do that because she’s a spoilt brat

She was so keen to talk about hangover food and tv and how she was still in bed at 12.10 that she couldn’t be fussed to actually deliver a workout to paid subscribers. If you’re going to blend your personal and professional life then step up and sort it or offer a recompense when it goes tits up. I think she’s very naive about so much that she does. She should have stuck with her PT which I think she was good at.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
relationship at all.
As someone who is estranged from a sibling, even when it's through choice it's still not an easy situation. I do feel for her in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s just annoying because this thread is actually a good gauge of how she could practicably make herself more successful. We actually all still follow her (mostly). She comes across terribly and it wouldn’t be hard to adapt to this feedback. Of course, you get the occasional tattler who hits a bit below the belt, but the rest of it is reasonable and she also plays up to the commentary here as shown with the whole keeping Paddy secret for the last 6 weeks…

Reactions: 2
It’s just annoying because this thread is actually a good gauge of how she could practicably make herself more successful. We actually all still follow her (mostly). She comes across terribly and it wouldn’t be hard to adapt to this feedback. Of course, you get the occasional tattler who hits a bit below the belt, but the rest of it is reasonable and she also plays up to the commentary here as shown with the whole keeping Paddy secret for the last 6 weeks…
I think this is right. When I first posted on this thread I think I said I started to follow Alice ages ago as she seemed relatable, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about her fitness career and PT presence. Focused on good form and a good range of exercises etc. Her free workouts in lockdown were a great idea and showcased her approach. It’s over the last few months that it’s all gone tits up for me. Too much bragging, too much personal stuff and oversharing, too much designer bling on show, freebies and insincere ads. At her core I do think she has a good moral compass as she said on her stories yesterday. She’s worked with Women’s Aid and I really would like to see more of her in roles like that alongside her PT than all this junk she seems so keen to post, promote and waffle on about. Reign in the narcissism and look at what you do well. Read the room, stick to your strengths. 😀
Keep the almonds tho. We all love those. 🤣😉

• Heart
Haha I’d unfollowed her but had a look this morning … the answers to those questions 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s even more arrogant than I remember!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.