Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nude bag she did take is Burberry, probably a nice little gift from her godmother.

I think it is a bit inappropriate to wear obviously designer items to a wedding as might put the attention on you instead of the bride 😬 But our social circles are miles apart so if everyone attending is wearing Chanel and Louboutin Pigalles then would be fine I guess?

Agree dress isn’t the worst she’s ever worn, I like the colour. Just always so oversized! Her make up is nice too ☺

Reactions: 4
I think she looks lovely! Not attention seeking at all, wouldn't expect the weddings she attends to not be fancy tbh. I see Paddy has made an appearance in her post

Reactions: 8
I think she looks lovely! Not attention seeking at all, wouldn't expect the weddings she attends to not be fancy tbh. I see Paddy has made an appearance in her post
Having seen the pics of her with Paddy I think she does actually look really lovely - that dress suits her, the colouring is perfect for her and the style, altho long, isn’t swamping her. 😀

She does look lovely. The dress isn’t attention seeking and she looks happy and stylish. I imagine it’s a fancy wedding as Paddy is in a morning suit.

Reactions: 4
The Chanel story disappeared so she’s been reading here again.
Look at her without the filter bullshit she uses. Still a pretty girl and looks a touch more ‘fresh’ and less ‘done’
Girl - we all age whether we want to or not. Leave it all alone for now. There will be plenty of time. Enjoy your youth.

46BA5005-3690-4C43-98A5-8F4AB90B8133.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I think she looks lovely. Mostly jealous i havent got someone doing my hair for a wedding tomorrow!
I actually really like that dress, she looks really naturally pretty and also its so nice to see her smiling

Personally I think it’s really rude to be posting so frequently at a wedding. It’s insulting and frankly makes it seem like it’s not a fun event. She can’t even have one day without attention seeking - even tagging her shoes? Ugh. Yet again Almond Alice is all about me, myself and I!

Yeah true maybe it was just the one photo I saw when she looked super done up (below!) and thought it looked like she was off to be on stage or something 😂 but fair points I take the comment back

Edit: not sure the picture attached so readded
Guessing it was the filter etc that she used to post. The candida (shot by others) look better.

Personally I think it’s really rude to be posting so frequently at a wedding. It’s insulting and frankly makes it seem like it’s not a fun event. She can’t even have one day without attention seeking - even tagging her shoes? Ugh. Yet again Almond Alice is all about me, myself and I!
Think she took the shoe tag down. She’s tone deaf

Looks like another issue with her app, she's replied to someone in the comments of a pic saying there's a technical fault and her developer hasn't come back to her yet. Imagine how many people are tired of the constant excuses and failures and will cancel during their second month.

Reactions: 9
Looks like another issue with her app, she's replied to someone in the comments of a pic saying there's a technical fault and her developer hasn't come back to her yet. Imagine how many people are tired of the constant excuses and failures and will cancel during their second month.
Thats the drawback with combining your personal life and business online - I know as a subscriber I’d be well pissed off if I was having problems with her product and in the meantime she was posting loads of photos of having a nice day out at a wedding.
I know everyone’s entitled to days off etc etc but I’d be thinking, your priority is to get it sorted, not to tit about tagging your designer gear!

Reactions: 7
Ironically though she's blaming the fact there are more subscribers this weekend and that might be why. So you build app moan it doesn't have enough people, give a 7 day trial the same week your magazine cover comes out and then it can't cope with demand so you moan again.

Am I being thick and missing something with her latest ad for dry shampoo?!?! Isn’t her hair just tied back and then she lets it down?? False advertising right there 😂

Reactions: 2
Her ads are always so awful to watch. Always comes across as so forced and inauthentic. The preening and posing, the fact she didn't even have greasy hair to start with! The watch tapping... ugh just makes me cringe.

Reactions: 6
Am I being thick and missing something with her latest ad for dry shampoo?!?! Isn’t her hair just tied back and then she lets it down?? False advertising right there 😂
It didn’t do anything to her hair, in fact it made it look worse. Surely you’d practise a few times and work on getting the product to look like it’s doing what it’s supposed to…especially when it’s £27 a bottle 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ironically though she's blaming the fact there are more subscribers this weekend and that might be why. So you build app moan it doesn't have enough people, give a 7 day trial the same week your magazine cover comes out and then it can't cope with demand so you moan again.
This is what really drives me insane. Launch a free seven day trial. Have a magazine cover that you promote relentlessly so people read about you and your App. Yet have an App that can’t cope with extra demand. FFS. It’s like the National grid being caught out when everyone boils a kettle in half time in a Euros final!! (Well, ever so slightly smaller scale but you get the gist).

Also sorry but the fact it’s before 8am on a weekend doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be delivering. Your developer buddy needs to understand about Apps and how they work!! A little less time buying designer clothing and a little more time getting your IT on point might be a plan Almond Alice
And that dry shampoo ad is cringe. I’ll stick with my budget Batiste. Does the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.