Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a video of just her. Literally no one else. And she’s watched it ‘close to 1,000 times?’ The arrogance is staggering.
I’m reminded of the Love Actually scene where Egg from This Life has only filmed his mate’s wife as he’s secretly in love with her 😂 Alice has just filmed herself - “you stayed very close” 😱😂😳. Narcissism at its very best. Was DP really there? Did she marry a mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god there’s a longer video up 🫣😂 Poor DP looks so uncomfortable when he’s actually in it. Like he’s being paraded under duress!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she spent £200k!! Paddy will only earn around £70-80k a year
Someone in that household must be earning more than that! My Husband earns slightly more and I work part time. We have a very modest three bedroom house with a small mortgage- no way on earth we would be able to afford anything like that luxury!

Reactions: 4
Paddy looks like a bystander at his own wedding. It really is all about Alice. She looks great and everything (she's 100% been crash dieting) but I can't shake the feeling that this was HER event and Paddy just showed up when he was told, said what he was told to say and didn't have much input beyond that.

Hiring someone to come and create 'social content' of your wedding day is the bleeping pits.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s all me me me, my wedding…not our….there’s more footage with GP than DP. It’s so curated and for the cameras.
I can honestly say when I speak about our wedding I always use our, not my…he was just told to turn up wasn’t he

Reactions: 6
It’s all me me me, my wedding…not our….there’s more footage with GP than DP. It’s so curated and for the cameras.
I can honestly say when I speak about our wedding I always use our, not my…he was just told to turn up wasn’t he
It looks like she married Lewis and then had a dance with her Dad 🫣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a lot to criticise her for, but I thought she looked lovely and happy in the dress (I liked the dress!). Some of the pics did look like she was marrying Lewis :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Notice how it is the shy and retiring Chessie who felt the need to cup Paddy's package when the bridesmaids lifted him. Never not attention seeking! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That video is so cringe! Was DP even there? GP is easily the groom in his white, not pink, suit.
Chessie is a moron.
Alice married herself. But she does look very pretty doing so and seems very happy for it 😂

Reactions: 3
In other news, the Vampires Wife has closed shop. But don’t worry, Alice is spoilt for choice for her Honeymoon Wardrobe at The Mechanic’s Third Cousin and The Plasterer’s Granny

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is this?

Scene from Only Way is Essex?

The singer..?

Alices 'party' outfit...?

Sooo many questions

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wtf is this?

Scene from Only Way is Essex?

The singer..?

Alices 'party' outfit...?

Sooo many questions
Has she blown the budget on the 2 million peonies so had to get the pub singer from the local hostelry? So out of tune!!! Amazed she didn’t have karaoke 🎤 🫣🙄 I haven’t seen any real images of the evening dress, looks like she’s got 1980 white stilettos on with it tho. DP must have been off having a “rest” ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she blown the budget on the 2 million peonies so had to get the pub singer from the local hostelry? So out of tune!!! Amazed she didn’t have karaoke 🎤 🫣🙄 I haven’t seen any real images of the evening dress, looks like she’s got 1980 white stilettos on with it tho. DP must have been off having a “rest” ❄
The band she got are 10-15k….duck me I could have done better than that for a couple of quid and I can’t hold a tune either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10