Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh I always though Alice reminded me of someone and it has come to me watching the film tonight on ITV2, Legally Blonde 2. She is Elle Woods!!!

On Alice's wedding I did think her dress was lovely, nit my style but quite tradional. It was so nice she had both her parents walk her down the aisle.

Reactions: 2
Gone to Babington House for tonight. She really is a walking cliche. 😂 wonder how hungover DP is 🤔😬😳

and jeeeez the brown suede shoes made it to the wedding and she’s still Geri Horner.
They give me the ick.

Reactions: 5
Defo way more than £100k! I’m getting married this summer and spending £20k and that gets you nowhere near this level these days. I bet she’s spent £20k on flowers alone

Reactions: 7
I think Kin house is around £30k just to hire, with no food or anything… (I live near Wiltshire and am getting married next year) so have stalked every venue in Somerset and Wiltshire! I actually like about a 10 min drive from babington, it’s prob an hour drive from her venue so she’s really made the effort to be this basic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I think Kin house is around £30k just to hire, with no food or anything… (I live near Wiltshire and am getting married next year) so have stalked every venue in Somerset and Wiltshire! I actually like about a 10 min drive from babington, it’s prob an hour drive from her venue so she’s really made the effort to be this basic 🤣🤣🤣
DP was likely still too hammered or ❄ laden to drive so they needed a short hop in an Uber. 😳🫣😂

Do we reckon her parents paid for this lavish event? It looks like a lovely weekend but I’d rather use the money towards a property of my own!

Reactions: 6
Gone to Babington House for tonight. She really is a walking cliche. 😂 wonder how hungover DP is 🤔😬😳

and jeeeez the brown suede shoes made it to the wedding and she’s still Geri Horner.
The come down after a wedding like that is going to be absolutely massive. I’ve seen it before - all about the day of the wedding rather than the marriage. She’ll ride a high for the next 4-6 weeks whilst it’s all still fresh and she’s the centre of attention and then when people move on she’ll be totally lost!

Am still amazed she managed to drum up 6 bridesmaids to be honest! Wonder how Rhi feels not being one of them!!

Reactions: 13
The come down after a wedding like that is going to be absolutely massive. I’ve seen it before - all about the day of the wedding rather than the marriage. She’ll ride a high for the next 4-6 weeks whilst it’s all still fresh and she’s the centre of attention and then when people move on she’ll be totally lost!

Am still amazed she managed to drum up 6 bridesmaids to be honest! Wonder how Rhi feels not being one of them!!
I also found the bridesmaid thing odd - she’s done a few posts in the past about finding it hard to make female friends and to stay in touch with people and she’s lucky to have now found a few close friends (tagging people like that Christine person, Grunge Pants, etc). Then in her wedding day she’s got 3-4 bridesmaids we’ve literally never seen or been mentioned.. who are they? Cousins maybe? Just seems odd, usually people like Alice who are pretty open with their lives would also share close friends who are close enough to be bridesmaids..

Reactions: 4
GP and Christine are friends from college. I'm not sure how she knows the Dr and the woman who lives in a very fancy apartment in New York.

The 2 non influencer bridesmaids are her cousins.

Reactions: 2
DP was likely still too hammered or ❄ laden to drive so they needed a short hop in an Uber. 😳🫣😂

Do we reckon her parents paid for this lavish event? It looks like a lovely weekend but I’d rather use the money towards a property of my own!
I’m new to this thread, is DP a banker and suspected to use ❄ a lot? Please give me all the tea 😂

Reactions: 1
‘It’s coming’

Girl, it’s been and gone! We’ve all seen your mock Tudor lace dress! It’s not the big reveal you think it’s going to be…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m new to this thread, is DP a banker and suspected to use ❄ a lot? Please give me all the tea 😂
I think there’s a bit of confusion about him on here. He’s not posh and not a banker. He’s a financial planner
---
‘It’s coming’

Girl, it’s been and gone! We’ve all seen your mock Tudor lace dress! It’s not the big reveal you think it’s going to be…..
Came to say the same thing!!

Reactions: 3
Oh bless her... I'm very shocked that so many of her friends and guests (hair people etc) shared her pics before she did. There is no big reveal Alice, all was revealed in real time on Saturday

Reactions: 6