Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clueless. I’m working today. My other job (sheep don’t pay the mortgage) means I’ve driven 200 miles so far to see a client for four hours and now have the M25 for another 75 to navigate before dealing with emails and stuff when I get back to base. She makes me spit.

Her mother really does love herself doesn’t she. All she does is make salads and film them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clueless. I’m working today. My other job (sheep don’t pay the mortgage) means I’ve driven 200 miles so far to see a client for four hours and now have the M25 for another 75 to navigate before dealing with emails and stuff when I get back to base. She makes me spit.

Her mother really does love herself doesn’t she. All she does is make salads and film them.
"All she does is make salads" has absolutely sent me for no reason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As someone who is constantly unhappy with what she's got, even though she has vastly more than others, she is going to be chasing this high for the rest of her life. I can't get over the levels of self-obsession she just have, to hire a social media creator to film her wedding, to have edits made of the days before and after. So much of her planning will have been around CONTENT and how it would look on social. It's depressing actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What makes me sad is that her sharing of the day hasn’t even mentioned the ceremony, what it was about, how amazing DP looked and how much it meant to be marrying him (albeit again…) her happiness at being there with him.

it’s been dress, Lewis, dress, bridesmaids, dress, hair, make up, dress, videos of it, Lewis, dress, shocking singer, dress. She’s not even shared her wedding band which is amazing given her adoration of bling!!!

edit to add - just seen the shoes. FFS. I’d have called the whole wedding off. They’re only worthy of the bin and get wheeled out every occasion!!! Can’t decide on the dress - colours suit her but too fussy neckline and sleeves. A floater floral might have been nicer, Ridley or Rixo or something silkier?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I give them 5 years tops!

The whole thing has just been content - she looks genuinely happy in all the photos, except the posed ones with her new husband - so fake.

Reactions: 14
As someone who is constantly unhappy with what she's got, even though she has vastly more than others, she is going to be chasing this high for the rest of her life. I can't get over the levels of self-obsession she just have, to hire a social media creator to film her wedding, to have edits made of the days before and after. So much of her planning will have been around CONTENT and how it would look on social. It's depressing actually.
Absolutely this!! Hiring a hair and makeup artist for the night before the wedding wtf? And presumably paying for them to sleep over too? It’s just insane. It’s actually sad how little she has in her life other than showing off.

Honestly I predict a major breakdown within 6 months.

Reactions: 14
The come down after all this will be insane. She’ll have nothing to ‘look forward to’ maybe unless they put the honeymoon off… expect a full on melt down when DP is off on his golf weekends again and she’s home alone with her come down
Absolutely this!! Hiring a hair and makeup artist for the night before the wedding wtf? And presumably paying for them to sleep over too? It’s just insane. It’s actually sad how little she has in her life other than showing off.

Honestly I predict a major breakdown within 6 months.

Reactions: 6
The come down after all this will be insane. She’ll have nothing to ‘look forward to’ maybe unless they put the honeymoon off… expect a full on melt down when DP is off on his golf weekends again and she’s home alone with her come down
Maybe the plan is to concieve, have a baby and then jump on the motherhood rollercoaster. Personally I think she is too selfish for all that being a parent means but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Maybe the plan is to concieve, have a baby and then jump on the motherhood rollercoaster. Personally I think she is too selfish for all that being a parent means but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gosh she’s going to be one of those helicopter parents that tries to find a reason for every time they don’t sleep, every time they cry etc. I hope she doesn’t project her insecurities on any kids she has!

Reactions: 3
She will be sharing a MILF workout plan the same week and how to make sure you have the best bum on the playground etc.
Can’t remember exactly what the post was but I remember her sharing a photo of her in her white trousers suit with a caption about having a great arse for her wedding, when it was barely visible?!

Insufferable bleep....this wedding content has seen me off...father of the bride first look FFS. Is nothing sacred or private. I give them less than 2 years, her content screams selfish vapid witch and I'm here for her come down. Dress was ok but whole wedding was soulless and all about being spenny rather than the actual vows they took. I will keep up with her on this fantastic thread of people who see her for what she is. Absolute prick!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's bonkers playing that clip from Father of the Bride over the video. She hasn't lived at home for what - over 10 years? Nothing changes with her getting married.

Her reply made me laugh. Yes Alice. Yes we can tell. Just a little bit.
I’m guessing we will be getting one of these edited videos every day for the next month or so (at least) whilst she is still on a high from it all. I mean, that’s why you hire an entire social media team for your wedding right?! 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I got married a couple of weeks before Alice and my only “complaint” of the day was spending too much time with photographer getting pics which was probably an hour tops. I just wanted to hang out with my new husband and our guests. I wonder how much time Alice actually spent with Paddy and her guests. It looks like she spent her time getting content! It won’t last.

Reactions: 15