Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow such poor form for someone else to post a pic before Alice has!

I really like the dress - I love lace wedding dresses and think she really suits the square neckline too.

Reactions: 9
Everything looks mismatched. The dress is lovely and would have been perfect for a traditional church wedding but looks odd next to the garish pink bridesmaids dresses. For some reason I’d imagined her in something more modern and I’d pictured the bridesmaids in really elegant black or navy dresses. But as long as she’s happy and got the all important perfect photos for Instagram content I guess that’s the main thing.

Reactions: 15
I agree, her dress and the bridesmaids don't go together.

I don't mind the top of the dress but the skirt looks very thick and heavy, and old fashioned. She looks really happy though, so that's what counts. And they got good weather.

Reactions: 3
on Tallys dress - Brides cant get annoyed if a guest turns up in a standard colour lots of people wear and don’t know what the bridesmaid dresses or colour scheme will be

Reactions: 7
on Tallys dress - Brides cant get annoyed if a guest turns up in a standard colour lots of people wear and don’t know what the bridesmaid dresses or colour scheme will be
But if she did know the colour? I had this at my wedding, I wasn't overly bothered until I saw the pics, my extra guest looked like she was part of the wedding party (she knew the colour beforehand)

I think brides (I have been one) trying to dictate colours a guest can wear or being annoyed at someone accidentally wearing the same colour is ridiculous. I’m going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and got my dress ages ago, then inadvertently found out that it’s the same colour as the bridesmaids; am I meant to now buy a second dress?

ETA and keep this relevant - I think Alice’s dress is gorgeous!

Reactions: 3
I think brides (I have been one) trying to dictate colours a guest can wear or being annoyed at someone accidentally wearing the same colour is ridiculous. I’m going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and got my dress ages ago, then inadvertently found out that it’s the same colour as the bridesmaids; am I meant to now buy a second dress?

ETA and keep this relevant - I think Alice’s dress is gorgeous!
I would get a different dress yes 🙈 but that's me, I wouldn't personally feel comfortable.

I wasn't saying brides should dictate anything but I personally think she'd be one of many brides to be slightly annoyed by a guest wearing a pretty similar dress to the bridesmaid dresses

On the topic of Alice's dress, it is lovely! Definitely not what I was expecting which I also like - it's something different

Reactions: 1
I agree, her dress and the bridesmaids don't go together.

I don't mind the top of the dress but the skirt looks very thick and heavy, and old fashioned. She looks really happy though, so that's what counts. And they got good weather.

I think the neckline and fit of the top of the top part of the dress look really good on her. But that’s a big skirt and train for a non church wedding and not what I expected. I love the simplicity of the bridesmaids dresses, would I choose that colour? Maybe not but it suits them all and as a bridesmaid I’d be happy with it as pale colours make me look like a ghost 👻 😂🫣

Much as she drives me insane I’m really pleased they had good weather. Such a stunning venue and it’s great to have the outdoor vibe. Pouring rain would have made me unhappy with that amount of frock 😂😱

edit to add - I’m kinda coming round to really liking this dress 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
I think the neckline and fit of the top of the top part of the dress look really good on her. But that’s a big skirt and train for a non church wedding and not what I expected. I love the simplicity of the bridesmaids dresses, would I choose that colour? Maybe not but it suits them all and as a bridesmaid I’d be happy with it as pale colours make me look like a ghost 👻 😂🫣

Much as she drives me insane I’m really pleased they had good weather. Such a stunning venue and it’s great to have the outdoor vibe. Pouring rain would have made me unhappy with that amount of frock 😂😱

edit to add - I’m kinda coming round to really liking this dress 😂
I like the neckline too but agree the bottom half is a bit heavy for her petite figure, it’s also in a kind of Spanish/Italian winter wedding style, very covered up. I’m guessing she had a more slimline outfit for the reception too.

Reactions: 5
I agree with a previous poster that I like all of the elements individually but they don’t go together! I’m assuming she has something more slinky for the evening

Reactions: 4
Back to say she mustn’t have asked for no pics posted before she has herself; Chessie & even Lewis have both posted her now

The videos Lewis has posted are soo cringe! Looks so forced and fake!

Honestly I hope they had a lovely day and hope their marriage is as happy. She’ll be on a high for a month or two and then the post wedding blues will hit HARD.

Reactions: 4
But if she did know the colour? I had this at my wedding, I wasn't overly bothered until I saw the pics, my extra guest looked like she was part of the wedding party (she knew the colour beforehand)
from person experience I’ve never been to a wedding where I’ve been told what their colour scheme is or what bridesmaid colours are. Only ones I have known is ones I’ve been a bridesmaid at. If they were really fussed they’d tell people not to wear pink. But if i did know beforehand as a guest I would avoid that colour

I liked her veil, but that was about it. It wasn't the dress I expected but to each their own. I genuinely hope they had a lovely day.

Reactions: 2
I think she looks lovely. Not my kind of dress (agree she looks like she should be in Six) but she looks happy and enjoying it all. As for the bridesmaids - black or navy is boring / bit funeral in my opinion so whilst I’m not sure they go with her dress, I like the bright happy vibe!!