Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying of second hand embarrassment watching that video of her, Tessa and Chessie dancing in a car park! Imagine being that obsessed with social media that someone put a phone down to film that shite!
---
Interview in tomorrow’s Sunday times with Alice promoting her book…

“It was often painful to write, but I bear a lot of responsibility for perpetuating a potentially damaging narrative. I was so wrapped up in that world that I didn’t recognise what I was doing was wrong, but that doesn’t matter. I’ve been brought up to own my mistakes,” she says.”

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Nice to see Alice ‘slow down and relax’ this weekend (latest IG story) after what I imagine has been such a hectic time recently.
She clearly needed it, and deserves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice to see Alice ‘slow down and relax’ this weekend (latest IG story) after what I imagine has been such a hectic time recently.
She clearly needed it, and deserves it!
I mean she’s had a whole morning of work last week with her app filming! In amongst the free tennis day out, appointments, lunches blah blah blah!!! Poor lamb must be shattered.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she's featured in today's Daily Fail. Its behind the M+ paywall. I'm here for the comments section 👀🍿
All these women are happy enough to have articles or even columns in the Daily Fail (yes Bryony Gordon what a disappointment that was) despite their constant misogynistic sexist racist bullying tripe laden articles!! Follow the money for sure! “How to stay slim AND healthy” 🫣😱🙄 FFS. She’ll be spitting that that headline.

Attachments

• Sick
I saw the article in the Sunday Times. She said she was told she might not be able to have children if she carried on with her lifestyle so that made her make changes

• Sick
Reactions: 2
All these women are happy enough to have articles or even columns in the Daily Fail (yes Bryony Gordon what a disappointment that was) despite their constant misogynistic sexist racist bullying tripe laden articles!! Follow the money for sure! “How to stay slim AND healthy” 🫣😱🙄 FFS. She’ll be spitting that that headline.
She'll secretly love that description I reckon.

Reactions: 2
Did we ever find out why she was in Milton Keynes and "working late" or something to that effect?! Just randomly remembered this... Sounded like she was working late shifts on something top secret of course

It is always fascinating to me to see her in “regular” photos where she isn’t pulling faces. No doe-eyes filter or strange angles ot the too often seen mouth hanging open
She looks good. Does look like her Botox has migrated and one eye is smaller but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

photos for those blocked
I do think those photos are heavily heavily airbrushed. But I do see what you mean, especially the full body shots - interesting how different she looks when not in control of the angles and final edit. It’s a bit tragic as she so clearly wants to be all height and angles and edges and she just isn’t that. It’s not her body type. Even when she was “dangerously thin” she wasn’t particularly angular.

Did we ever find out why she was in Milton Keynes and "working late" or something to that effect?! Just randomly remembered this... Sounded like she was working late shifts on something top secret of course
Was it to do with her domestic abuse charity work? Which is why it had to be secret? I could be wrong!

My guess was filming for something. Like an extra in a film or tv show. She didn't say what it was in case she doesn't actually appear in it.