Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all her content sharing, has she even mentioned DP, how she felt about him, with him? It’s just Alice’s party with lots of frocks isn’t it.
So uninspiring and really rather tragic. Her looking happy was simply because she’s got all eyes on her and it’s all me, myself and I. She’s barely mentioned her husband. What are people even fawning over?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Paddy Jewish??

That would explain the smashing of the glass at the altar and Alice’s dress being fairly modest (in terms of skin being shown, not decorations wise!)

quick search of google and it seems fairly similar to a traditional Jewish wedding dress. It’s giving Charlotte York vibes where she converts to Judaism for Harry

Reactions: 2
Is Paddy Jewish??

That would explain the smashing of the glass at the altar and Alice’s dress being fairly modest (in terms of skin being shown, not decorations wise!)

quick search of google and it seems fairly similar to a traditional Jewish wedding dress. It’s giving Charlotte York vibes where she converts to Judaism for Harry
I believe Alice's family are Jewish, even if she is not a practising Jew she has spoken before about Passover etc.

Reactions: 5
Insufferable bleep....this wedding content has seen me off...father of the bride first look FFS. Is nothing sacred or private. I give them less than 2 years, her content screams selfish vapid witch and I'm here for her come down. Dress was ok but whole wedding was soulless and all about being spenny rather than the actual vows they took. I will keep up with her on this fantastic thread of people who see her for what she is. Absolute prick!!!
I love this summary and just guffawed so loudly into my coffee. Thank you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Paddy Jewish??

DP is Irish. So guess either catholic or Protestant, most likely non practicing anyway, but they opted for a non religious ceremony by a celebrant.

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭 you are so right. She banged on about having to have the first wedding as they were so keen to have the celebrant they had for their ‘second’ day and year haven’t even mention anything about being married or the vows or about her life partner etc.
She’s so vapid it’s unreal. She just constantly wants to show off.. and show off what she thinks is important about hair and makeup and dress etc where as all of that is a nice to have but it’s in no way important.
She’s an absolute dick.

Insufferable bleep....this wedding content has seen me off...father of the bride first look FFS. Is nothing sacred or private. I give them less than 2 years, her content screams selfish vapid witch and I'm here for her come down. Dress was ok but whole wedding was soulless and all about being spenny rather than the actual vows they took. I will keep up with her on this fantastic thread of people who see her for what she is. Absolute prick!!!
---
I think Lewis is being sarcastic
Her reply made me laugh. Yes Alice. Yes we can tell. Just a little bit.
I’m guessing we will be getting one of these edited videos every day for the next month or so (at least) whilst she is still on a high from it all. I mean, that’s why you hire an entire social media team for your wedding right?! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Surprised Paddy even got a look in with his initial on cushion, all that’s a missing is a huge banner saying “WELCOME TO THE ALICE SHOW!”

Reactions: 8
Shes branded her own wedding like it's a tacky influencer event designed to be shown on Instagram. What do you even do with a load of cushions like that afterwards?! Were they really essential to have?! I'm sure people will think back to this next time she's preaching about being so environmentally conscious when she's flogging an electric car or cat sick ready meals.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone checked out her Mum’s aka Salad Queen? liveingbakes on Insta. I can see where Alice gets the narcissism from. A post all about the wedding with two shots of the actual couple tucked in well after the parental showing off. I can only assume Paddy’s family have asked for no social media parading of them as they’ve been absent from all the showing off shots. The mind boggles about the pre wedding drinks and buffet for 75 people too. The cost must be astronomical for this event. Her mother will be ditching the Ocado ingredient salads for some baked beans on white budget bread. 🙄

Horrifying outfit. Yep ditch the white now. The wedding band seems to be diamonds all the way around from what I can see. Amazed that’s not been shown off yet. She looks about 50 here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Has anyone checked out her Mum’s aka Salad Queen? liveingbakes on Insta. I can see where Alice gets the narcissism from. A post all about the wedding with two shots of the actual couple tucked in well after the parental showing off. I can only assume Paddy’s family have asked for no social media parading of them as they’ve been absent from all the showing off shots. The mind boggles about the pre wedding drinks and buffet for 75 people too. The cost must be astronomical for this event. Her mother will be ditching the Ocado ingredient salads for some baked beans on white budget bread. 🙄

Horrifying outfit. Yep ditch the white now. The wedding band seems to be diamonds all the way around from what I can see. Amazed that’s not been shown off yet. She looks about 50 here.
That aura ring on the same hand does nothing to accentuate her wedding ring set 🙄. Why does she wear it on that hand??

Reactions: 2