Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enlighten my crunchy old brain here guys. What did this social content person do??
Their bio says luxe wedding content creator - what even is that!?!
Lord knows. But I can’t wait for this vanity exercise to be over. So bored of people thinking others care about your wedding SO much

Reactions: 13
If she spent over £200k on that event she could have bought a whole cute stone little house in my wee village 😂 (yes it’s nowhere near London but it’ll last longer than a weekend!)

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she spent £200k!! Paddy will only earn around £70-80k a year

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m new to this thread, is DP a banker and suspected to use ❄ a lot? Please give me all the tea 😂
Welcome!!! DP works in the City but I suspect he does not earn mega bucks. The ❄ scenario started as he does seem to like a good ole party and we surmised he was oft to be found in the strip joints of Soho with his banker mates rather than listening to Fivehead Ann Boleyn Banging on about her teeth/botox/rash/curly hair/food freedom 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Enlighten my crunchy old brain here guys. What did this social content person do??
Their bio says luxe wedding content creator - what even is that!?!
When I saw the video of her with the bridesmaids twirling around singing (which would be set up by the content creator and photographer, as part of their storyboard of the day covering insta stories, posts, photos for an album etc) it reminded me of a wedding I was at, where the bride came onto the dancefloor as we were all having a good old dance, twirled around laughing for the photographer, then left sharply. This happened a couple of times, I think to get a good shot. She didn’t dance with us apart from that. The whole wedding was really styled and did look fabulous, but the bride just looked uptight much of the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she spent £200k!! Paddy will only earn around £70-80k a year
She’ll earn a hell of a lot more than that….surely he’s on more and bonuses etc, plus family money. I get the feeling her folks aren’t short of a few quid.
40k venue hire
20k plus on flowers
The band are 15k. Gospel choir too
Food and drinks for everyone - CBA to count the seats but 30-50k depending on how generous they were with drinks….more if it was a free bar
Dress 10k minimum
Wedding planner - 10k
Cake?
All her wedding prep, and all the other bits we haven’t seen, plus Babington house….it quickly adds up

Reactions: 8
She’ll earn a hell of a lot more than that….surely he’s on more and bonuses etc, plus family money. I get the feeling her folks aren’t short of a few quid.
40k venue hire
20k plus on flowers
The band are 15k. Gospel choir too
Food and drinks for everyone - CBA to count the seats but 30-50k depending on how generous they were with drinks….more if it was a free bar
Dress 10k minimum
Wedding planner - 10k
Cake?
All her wedding prep, and all the other bits we haven’t seen, plus Babington house….it quickly adds up
He will indeed earn significantly more than £70k. I think we also underestimate how much Alice makes from insta and her app, as annoying as we think she is, they can get thousands and thousands! And then they’ll both have family money too.

Reactions: 4
I think she looked very orange 🍊

it also just looked highly staged and curated. I think it was lovely having her parents walk her down the aisle. Both of mine have gone now so she’s had a special moment there. Having that gurning attention seeker Chessidiot must have been painful for the other bridesmaids. Christine Tucker seems very normal I have to say!

How much for that hand designed wedding gown then? I have no clue what you’d be looking at?!!

Do we really think she paid for everything too - there will be loads that was gifted - let's see if they are still together in 15 years time. Marriage is more than the wedding, dress and rings, etc.

I thought she did thousands of squats for wedding day arse? The big skirt does nothing for it and makes her look like a cake dome.

the slicked down hair made me think oh dear but just because she looked so happy it’ll pass.

think the venue was GiFtEd, and she probably got “press/media” rates for a lot of stuff however DP probably earns quite well and her family are well off too and the wedding shows it.

it was certainly not paid for by her app or sponsored cat meal ads.

Reactions: 1

it also just looked highly staged and curated. I think it was lovely having her parents walk her down the aisle. Both of mine have gone now so she’s had a special moment there. Having that gurning attention seeker Chessidiot must have been painful for the other bridesmaids. Christine Tucker seems very normal I have to say!

How much for that hand designed wedding gown then? I have no clue what you’d be looking at?!!
I’d hazard a guess at minimum £10k for that dress…probably a hell of a lot more

Reactions: 2
Maybe he does earn more but his job title at his company pay 70-80. Unless his LinkedIn is wrong

I think the bridesmaids all seem quite normal apart from Chessie. She's a strange one.

Welcome!!! DP works in the City but I suspect he does not earn mega bucks. The ❄ scenario started as he does seem to like a good ole party and we surmised he was oft to be found in the strip joints of Soho with his banker mates rather than listening to Fivehead Ann Boleyn Banging on about her teeth/botox/rash/curly hair/food freedom 🫣😂
Thanks for the info! I have always thought they don’t seem together often from all her socials, guess this explains one of the places he goes 😂

Reactions: 2
So Alice has the best video to share tomorrow from Bridesdiariesuk…. Only Lewis has already shared it. And it’s on bridesdiaries page…

or is there another one.

• Haha
It’s a video of just her. Literally no one else. And she’s watched it ‘close to 1,000 times?’ The arrogance is staggering.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought that!!!! Her parents/grandparents/ husbands etc aren’t even in it!! She’s obsessed with herself even more than we thought!!!
It’s a video of just her. Literally no one else. And she’s watched it ‘close to 1,000 times?’ The arrogance is staggering.

Reactions: 6
Just looked up the wedding content creator. She is basically there to capture the day on her phone and deliver content within 24 hours.

It's essentially for people who want to churn out decent wedding content immediately rather than wait 4 months for the official photographer or videographer to edit their footage.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just can’t imagine spending that much on a dress and then not even wearing it all day! There are so many clever things you can do like remove sleeves, tie up train etc. Assuming she was in it for 5-6 hours that could be £1500 per hour of wear! And let’s not forget she doesn’t even own her

I do get wanting to feel and look your best for your big day but her priorities seem all wrong to me. Also I think she’s going to be surprised at how few of her guests are still in her life 10 years from now.

There was a cure video of her dancing with her 90 year old grandad which was very cute though.

Reactions: 6