Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched anything by her since her wedding- her content is dire. It’s either deep depression, food freedom or wedding bore… next time it comes up on my feed I’m deleting. I can’t even be arsed to look for it to delete it! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She's off her nut and has absolutely no integrity about her. Anything for a free trip for Al.

Reactions: 5
Alice sweetie it needs a hashtag by the Ad.
Also - these brands that spaff endless budgets on giving over privileged airheads another freebie jaunt in the name of “product promotion” make me want to buy the exact opposite. I’d be more impressed if Elizabeth Arden sent some care packages to hospices, refuges, hospitals!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
@Farmer Sam completely agree, I actively avoid brands that spend huge amounts of money on lavish events & free gifts for influencers.

Alice does charity work for women fleeing domestic abuse so how amazing would it be if she teamed up with Elizabeth Arden & they put together little packages for the hostels she supports. That way they are still using her platform to promote their product, but it’s going to people who couldn’t afford to buy it themselves.

also I wonder if Alice is going to Tally’s wedding this weekend.

Reactions: 12
@Farmer Sam completely agree, I actively avoid brands that spend huge amounts of money on lavish events & free gifts for influencers.

Alice does charity work for women fleeing domestic abuse so how amazing would it be if she teamed up with Elizabeth Arden & they put together little packages for the hostels she supports. That way they are still using her platform to promote their product, but it’s going to people who couldn’t afford to buy it themselves.

also I wonder if Alice is going to Tally’s wedding this weekend.
That’s a great idea - Alice when you pop in maybe you could speak with Elizabeth Arden or the next best ever ever never use anything these brand to get them to create something really beneficial and special for people going through tough times!!!!

I wondered about the impending wedding. She’s not mentioned it. Also I assume Zanna will be in peak flow at the event and there’s no love lost there!!!

Reactions: 5
That outfit is hideous
---
that picture 🥴
And yes that is the book cover. I asked a while back and someone said it was probably a working cover but that’s it I guess.
it is ugly. Hard stop.
Which is ok as it’s a book filled with lies. She doesn’t like herself. Follow her for a week!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
These influencers really do hammer the air miles don’t they. Alice’s green credentials are way below zero given the amount of fast fashion she also buys! And the plastic wrapped delivery meals that she doesn’t actually ever eat. Loved this face on a lucky screen grab. 🫣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So she’s off to Tally’s non official wedding party in France - please don’t let her wear white. I wouldn’t put it past her. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3