Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read that 4 times and I'm still none the wiser. She's desperately trying to sound clever and failing miserably.

Reactions: 8
Her post about Tally's wedding felt very generic and was written with zero warmth or emotion.. Not Alice's usual gushy style at all!

Reactions: 2
Her post about Tally's wedding felt very generic and was written with zero warmth or emotion.. Not Alice's usual gushy style at all!
Because it wasn’t all about her! She still couldn’t resist sharing her outfit on the weekend itself tho. Vacuous self absorbed empty head.

Reactions: 9
Whoah she is hyper this morning!!!! Awaiting period/crash/injury/good old cry later.
She’s manic. And has the worst chat (mosquitoes….) with zero charm and even less sense of humour. How does anyone spend time with her without being bored out of their brains? And who follows these stories? It’s like having a slow lobotomy.

Such a busy day of filming. Aka going to a Women’s Aid thing then a few “appts”. That’ll be more Botox, manicure and something else essential. And Wtaf is this outfit. Don’t tell me that straw bag is likely a few hundred quid too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Such a busy day of filming. Aka going to a Women’s Aid thing then a few “appts”. That’ll be more Botox, manicure and something else essential. And Wtaf is this outfit. Don’t tell me that straw bag is likely a few hundred quid too.
The hair is pure pain

Reactions: 6
I was going to hazard a Loewe but you Celine is also a good bet.

Either way, yes, expensive.

And also, empty - by the looks of the photo. Busy busy busy with my empty (or almost empty) bag.

Reactions: 4
She’s linked them before…weirdly for Alice they were only about £15. I didn’t click the link but assume they’re probably from Amazon or somewhere similar and she’s just wearing them for the penny clicks

Reactions: 2