Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Percy Pig going to some exclusive champagne company ā€œwomenā€™s awardsā€ does my head in just over privileged grifters getting a free night out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
ā€œThis week I was questioning my purpose, until I was invited to a champagne filled echo chamber where people blew smoke up my arseā€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine the banal observations on life from these two airheads. Chessie I used to be a teeny ripped body builder then I gained weight and now Iā€™ve lost it again ā„ Ozempic but yep Iā€™m super happy with my body and Almond Bobble Head rambling on šŸ«£šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Life affirming šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
There are sooooooo many more life affirming things than listening to those two muppets and paying nearly Ā£20 for a book full of disingenuous badly written narcissistic trash. Iā€™d rather give it to a cat rescue and listen to John McEnroe ruining tennis matches. šŸ˜‚ (sorry to anyone whoā€™s a fan, I love him but not commentating )

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On one hand I get it. Itā€™s your wedding day and a very special day. BUT how much was that dress?!?!? The whole wedding smacks of entitlement and why does she keep posting about it? šŸ˜‚
Would it make you feel better if I told you I bought my brand new, never used designer wedding dress...second hand from eBay for Ā£680 and I never regretted it, tbh I think about it and smile! Truly best decision.

Reactions: 8
Would it make you feel better if I told you I bought my brand new, never used designer wedding dress...second hand from eBay for Ā£680 and I never regretted it, tbh I think about it and smile! Truly best decision.
Bought mine for $1000 online feom across the country. Never saw it until the day it arrived to a store near me. Had it altered. Loved it
After the wedding I donated it to a charity that worked with women who have breast cancer and are getting marrried. Never regretted any of that either. Happy Saturday everyone ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really donā€™t understand why all her BS posts about eating what you want and living yourself has to focus on her filling her mouth so full of food itā€™s like sheā€™ll choke. Also why does it have to be a cake every single time? Sheā€™s so dull she makes the British summer look illuminating.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh god I really donā€™t like watching videos of people eat. Itā€™s so strange - why do it?? I mean you go to dinner with people but you donā€™t just watch them eat. The only time Iā€™ve watched people eat is my babies as they wean!!!

Reactions: 8
Anyone feel repulsed watching these Instahuns scoff their faces with junk food to try and prove that this is ā€œfood freedomā€? Her mate Tally does as well, itā€™s gross. If it was genuine food freedom youā€™d just eat the pissing bun and get on with your day. Obsessively filming yourself every time to eat something ā€œnaughtyā€ isnā€™t freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One month anniversary posts! Never known anyone to drag out a wedding so much because thatā€™s all she has got going on in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 13