Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! Maybe she'll learn to eat with her mouth closed for the next one. Or just eat normally. And shut up about it.

Reactions: 2
It's the way she performatively smushes it around her mouth so we can all see that she's chewing and enjoying it. Makes it look even more like she's having to force herself to do it.

Reactions: 9
Still up on tik tok with a whole sermon about the societal pressures to be small while she eats a pastry. She doesn’t even look like she’s enjoying it so wtf?
Also - she got smaller for her wedding. No doubt about it. And her BFF Chessidiot who PREACHED about loving your body whatever the size is shrinking by the day! I might time lapse her!!

Reactions: 7
Also - she got smaller for her wedding. No doubt about it. And her BFF Chessidiot who PREACHED about loving your body whatever the size is shrinking by the day! I might time lapse her!!
Love this idea. Please do as she was dieting big time and hoped everyone didn’t notice?

Reactions: 5
I honestly think Chessie took weight loss injections.

Reactions: 6
You’d think she’d be promoting her book? How is showing off another free trip abroad with 0 info about the brand or product helping her sales?

Reactions: 8
I thought La Roche possay was her FAVOURITE!?
But I guess they’re not paying her and giving her an all expenses paid trip are they?

IMG_0708.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol she’s having an unhinged morning! Also what does this mean? Pretty sure the average person (I.e me) doesn’t have anyone who’s disappointed by my life choices??

IMG_5114.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9