Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bestselling author don't you know?

That dress is something else šŸ˜Æ
The dress isnā€™t her worst. I like the colour on her. More posing with food she doesnā€™t eat or eats very awkwardly. And poor DP! So much for saving Private Paddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Personally I see no redeeming features in that dress šŸ˜„
It's like a long version of a strictly outfit

Even if you like the dress it doesn't look right for a summer wedding in France does it?

I see Zanna's friend Naomi next to DP. She looks spot on in her dress. She also had a really nice wedding dress

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve seen her in a lot worse outfits - the colour really suits her but the whole full length plus frills PLUS sequins just smacks of toooo much all at once. It was clearly quite a formal summer French wedding with the black tie so itā€™s not totally misplaced.

But she has lost some weight for sure. Even allowing for her creative posing and editing sheā€™s way smaller. So much for love your body whatever the size.

and duck off with your crisps and pizza. Who needs to keep seeing this shite.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve seen her in a lot worse outfits - the colour really suits her but the whole full length plus frills PLUS sequins just smacks of toooo much all at once. It was clearly quite a formal summer French wedding with the black tie so itā€™s not totally misplaced.

But she has lost some weight for sure. Even allowing for her creative posing and editing sheā€™s way smaller. So much for love your body whatever the size.

and duck off with your crisps and pizza. Who needs to keep seeing this shite.
Sheā€™s doing the whole early noughties pick me girl BS, ā€œoh look I eat crap but Iā€™m still skinny lolā€. Itā€™s awful messaging especially as she does not balance it out in her content with what she eats normally. She can duck off with her fake food freedom.

Reactions: 9
The teeth are like proper Turkey teeth nowadays. Have another one of her posing šŸ™„ also - did anyone see the photo of DP looking utterly steaming?! Whereā€™s that gone???
Jesus how shiny can a forehead be? Sheā€™s definitely lost loads of weight. And despite the ott smiles she still looks dead behind the eyes!

Bet Alice hates sheā€™s been to two weddings already and sheā€™s no longer the centre of attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know the only one of those Instagram fitness freaks that I actually like and think is genuine is Victoria who did the podcast with Tally and Zanna back in the day

She seems to be fairly ā€œnormalā€ in the sense of whatever normal is in Instagram world.

The rest like Alice, Zanna, the doctor who stopped being a doctor, Tally to an extent, the nutritionist who is the only person in the world to have a child etc. just all seem to be trying to one up each other one post at a time

He looks completely trashed here

View attachment 3013358
Look at the flower behind the ear šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I reckon itā€™s the only way he copes with these events. To get utterly steaming and theyā€™re still sitting at the table, imagine him by the time Agadoo came on the ole disco box šŸŖ©
---
Steaming. Look at the hand - donā€™t walk off you pissed up twit Iā€™m posing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha