Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can 100% confirm Alice is hiding comments on her posts. I have a friend that asked a polite but challenging question yesterday which is nowhere to be seen. 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This paragraph really sums up to me how self involved she is, probably the worst I’ve seen.

tiny mention of being in France for Tally’s wedding, then on to description of her hogging the karaoke mic because she loves the sound of her own voice, her dress, her eating habits, and then back to herself as we build up anticipation for the second day’s outfit. Basically no mention of the couple, the evening, the whole weekend, their relationship 🙄🙄

IMG_5145.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think she would be quite happy to never have to pretend to work again and just be left alone in a room full of mirrors and a camera where she can endlessly admire herself and upload pointless selfies to Insta for the external validation she’s desperate for. She’s so utterly self-obsessed it’s not normal.

Reactions: 11
That post does sum her up. One shot of Tally and Jack that’s a bit out of focus (Tally looks lovely and so happy!) and then a reel of herself eye bleeping showing off her 70s curtain print frock. What horror dress will we see for the big day. 🍿 will DP have the brown shoes of doom on. Will Belgium manage to win their match today. ⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So even as a guest to somebody else’s wedding, Alice is ‘teasing’ the dress she is wearing for her friends big day and telling her friends to come back later for a dress reveals. Jesus Christ! She really does think she is the most important person doesn’t she. Using a friends wedding for a big social media post.
And also a paragraph in the caption about enjoying herself and her food. Just surprised she didn’t hashtag food freedom.

Reactions: 12
Christ on a bike the latest podcast episode is with her wedding planner to deal with the ALL of the questions she's had.

The description for her podcast tells us -
"Alice Liveing interviews extraordinary people about the importance of building mental and physical resilience and how this can empower us to live happier, stronger lives."

Not doing what is says on the tin. Not one bit! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
IMG_8035.png

Her writing is either SO immature or doesn’t make sense. It’s like she didn’t do English GCSE? ‘Today then brought a pool party back at the chateau where we sun bathed…’ WHAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11