Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A competition to win something….

But still have to pay £14?
I had to watch it back again... She said to win one of 40 (four zero as alice doesn't think we understand numbers) places on a lifting workshop. Then her story kind of skips and goes on to say you just have to pay £14 🤔 Hmmm not really a 'win' then is it... Very misleading

Reactions: 4
I’m still struggling to understand what her book’s USP is - why in this economy would someone want to buy what’s essentially a whole book of her talking about herself and especially things that are clearly lies in terms of having “healed” her relationship with food? Not sure the book even has recipes/workouts in it?

Reactions: 11
Another disingenuous post about owning her mistakes. I hate this. Why demonise being lean and ripped? There’s a lot of people out there who train for this aesthetic. That’s their choice. Just as it’s someone else’s choice to not train or to power lift and not be super lean - these influencers give out such shite inconsistent crap. And she’s got Chessidiot at her book launch event, the absolute queen of teeny tiny ripped, oh look at me and my fat rolls, oh gosh I’ve shrunk again. If her book was 99p I’d buy it to literallly pull it apart. I guess it soon will be 99p in The Works.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Says she is “owning up to her mistakes” then goes ahead posting a photo of Clean Eating Alice. Are you admitting that book was a mistake?? Even though you can still buy it on Amazon??

Reactions: 2
I've been to the Hurlingham and it was full of the most insufferable cunts I've ever come across. Alice is in good company!

Reactions: 8