Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she eat a piece of fruit or some
Raw dates stuffed with natural peanut butter? It’s not like she doesn’t have time to prepare a healthy snack…

Reactions: 5
I love Nak’d bars albeit I buy them on bulk on Amazon when they periodically drop in price. They’re nice if you want something sweet but not too sweet.

Very much doubt Alice has ever willingly eaten one!

Reactions: 3
As if she eats one of those Nakd bars every day. I bet they’re chuffed with the amount of effort she went to with the ad. Her forcing a bar down while eye bleeping herself will surely get the products flying off the shelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never seen someone chew a small piece of food so much. I bet she chews all her food to within an inch of its life because it makes you feel fuller quicker.

Reactions: 1
On one hand I get it. It’s your wedding day and a very special day. BUT how much was that dress?!?!? The whole wedding smacks of entitlement and why does she keep posting about it? 😂
Because how else would we all know how rich she is if she didn’t keep posting about it?!

How much do we think it cost?

Reactions: 7
She really should have put some of the dress she spent on the dress into the rest of the wedding 😂

Reactions: 4
On one hand I get it. It’s your wedding day and a very special day. BUT how much was that dress?!?!? The whole wedding smacks of entitlement and why does she keep posting about it? 😂
And much as I am sure it was spectacularly well made I can’t help thinking she looks like some waxwork figurine in a museum devoted to failed Tudor wives.
---
She really should have put some of the dress she spent on the dress into the rest of the wedding 😂
Imagine if she’s had some money left they could have got a singer who was in tune!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A woman I went to school with had a dress made from the same place and she’s definitely not as rich as Alice. It’s probably not quite as expensive as people might think.

Did she get a discount deal with the dressmaker, hence the repeated posts? Because yes it is a nice dress and clear that a lot of work went into the design and creation, but we don’t need to see it over and over.

Reactions: 2
Did she get a discount deal with the dressmaker, hence the repeated posts? Because yes it is a nice dress and clear that a lot of work went into the design and creation, but we don’t need to see it over and over.
I think she got discounts from every vendor

Reactions: 6
An acquaintance of mine worked at a big magazine and media publishing house and selected bridesmaids strategically from different departments and titles with the best connections to various wedding related things. By doing this she managed to get a lot of things at cost or significant discounts. She wasn’t an influencer and didn’t write about her wedding; just had good contacts and the leverage of working at an influential media enterprise.

So it’s not far fetched at all to imagine Alice will have been able to do at least the same given her “clout” (hate that word) on social media. At the very least, by creating so much content and using it to grow her audience on TikTok she’ll be able to write things off as business expenses when she files her tax returns. I’m sure she still spent a lot - because it’s Alice - but definitely not full price for everything. I also think that’s why the wedding seemed a bit mismatched and over the top in some areas but totally lacking and devoid of class in others.

I have to say I am so sick of wedding content. I’m amazed she doesn’t have a clearer content strategy given her book comes out in a couple of weeks. Seems like there’s very little interest as she’s not really garnering many media appearances. Good.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
An acquaintance of mine worked at a big magazine and media publishing house and selected bridesmaids strategically from different departments and titles with the best connections to various wedding related things. By doing this she managed to get a lot of things at cost or significant discounts. She wasn’t an influencer and didn’t write about her wedding; just had good contacts and the leverage of working at an influential media enterprise.

So it’s not far fetched at all to imagine Alice will have been able to do at least the same given her “clout” (hate that word) on social media. At the very least, by creating so much content and using it to grow her audience on TikTok she’ll be able to write things off as business expenses when she files her tax returns. I’m sure she still spent a lot - because it’s Alice - but definitely not full price for everything. I also think that’s why the wedding seemed a bit mismatched and over the top in some areas but totally lacking and devoid of class in others.

I have to say I am so sick of wedding content. I’m amazed she doesn’t have a clearer content strategy given her book comes out in a couple of weeks. Seems like there’s very little interest as she’s not really garnering many media appearances. Good.
This is so on the money! I wouldn’t even gather she had a book coming out.

Reactions: 2

Wow whatever happened to actually working for a living 😭 I'm only jealous because my job is horrible, stressful and not particularly well paid. Why is everything such a graft for us normal none social media folk!

Reactions: 3