Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear no one else I follow posts as many photos of themselves as Alice. Not even being catty - and I follow a lot of females!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow whatever happened to actually working for a living 😭 I'm only jealous because my job is horrible, stressful and not particularly well paid. Why is everything such a graft for us normal none social media folk!
I get this but I do feel like sometimes influencers must find it a bit soul destroying doing ads, creating content, all the contracts and you must do and say this in this video of our product. And even if it is sound destroying they need to get money in and have to keep doing it. Not saying they’ve got it worse off than us ‘normal folk’ at all, just that I dunno how well I’d sleep at night selling myself out as an influencer! I remember Alice saying she had to cut an advertising contact with a company as they were causing her too much anxiety and stress.

Reactions: 3
I get this but I do feel like sometimes influencers must find it a bit soul destroying doing ads, creating content, all the contracts and you must do and say this in this video of our product. And even if it is sound destroying they need to get money in and have to keep doing it. Not saying they’ve got it worse off than us ‘normal folk’ at all, just that I dunno how well I’d sleep at night selling myself out as an influencer! I remember Alice saying she had to cut an advertising contact with a company as they were causing her too much anxiety and stress.
She also makes a weeks pay for a normal
Person doing one #spon. Influencers at her level can make $5-$20k a POST.
I do not feel sorry for her.
how could you? Look at that ugly hair band!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She also makes a weeks pay for a normal
Person doing one #spon. Influencers at her level can make $5-$20k a POST.
I do not feel sorry for her.
how could you? Look at that ugly hair band!
Really! Tbh I had no idea she was so famous or she held that much…. Influence(?) over people because there’s 100s of fitness influencers just like her I imagine. I don’t feel sorry for her I’m just embarrassed for her.

Maybe she should consider taking some criticism on board rather than just carrying on in her normal totally self-obsessed way
She and her mate Rhitrition are endlessly going on about what sensitive souls they are. Either living your life on social media warps your sense of resilience or maybe you should just GTFO and earn a living by turning up to a workplace for a salary?
Why on earth would you whinge to the eyeballs that ultimately justify your existence as a walking advertisement?

Reactions: 14
She and her mate Rhitrition are endlessly going on about what sensitive souls they are. Either living your life on social media warps your sense of resilience or maybe you should just GTFO and earn a living by turning up to a workplace for a salary?
Why on earth would you whinge to the eyeballs that ultimately justify your existence as a walking advertisement?
The influencer life attracts folk who want and need that constant positive attention and validation but if it was before the days of insta, Alice would be the one huffing and crying in the office because she wasn’t getting to only do the bits of work she enjoyed. Now it’s constantly pissing off paying subscribers because the tricky aspects of the app - like actually putting effort in to running it - aren’t as fun as going for beauty treatments and dressing up.

We all know the sort.

Reactions: 11
The influencer life attracts folk who want and need that constant positive attention and validation but if it was before the days of insta, Alice would be the one huffing and crying in the office because she wasn’t getting to only do the bits of work she enjoyed. Now it’s constantly pissing off paying subscribers because the tricky aspects of the app - like actually putting effort in to running it - aren’t as fun as going for beauty treatments and dressing up.

We all know the sort.
Exactly. She’d be the one who got a mostly positive annual performance review but would be crying in the loos because she got one piece of constructive criticism. She can’t face anything remotely negative because her usual posts/reels are met with 90% glowing praise and compliments. This is why influencers love social media because they can turn it into an echo chamber of people saying how amazing they are. Imagine every time you open your phone having hundreds of comments saying how gorgeous and perfect you are? It’s so bad for mental health to then be able to deal with any kind of criticism or hardship.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she should consider taking some criticism on board rather than just carrying on in her normal totally self-obsessed way
Alice should just turn her Instagram into a show-off Housewife of Chelsea-adjacent Hammersmith and Fulham lifestyle account and just live off the “Omg hun you are so stunning” comments and be unapologetic for being empty and vapid. she’d be so much happier just purely showing off her lifestyle than trying so hard (and failing) at being a less-than mediocre health/fitness influencer as she is currently.

Reactions: 12
The irony of her whining is that she went to stage school - I can’t think of a much more image focused and hard knocks place to be if you’re a “sensitive soul”. 🙄

Reactions: 6