Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I'm so excited to share an insight into our relationship'

God she is absolutely self-obsessed. Does she think people go about their day just dying to know more about The Artist Formerly Known As Clean Eating Alice and a random guy she seems to cling to?! Nobody cares. Imagine getting invited onto a podcast by your mate to just sit and talk about yourselves for an hour. Navel-gazing shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love someone to ask her whether she’s ever going to publicly acknowledge the damage she did as Clean Eating Alice to so many (predominantly but I’m sure not exclusively) women. To flag to her and her publisher that she pushed a narrative of positivity and “this isn’t a diet”, “this isn’t restrictive” then too, but was actually so severely undernourished that her periods stopped. Just as she’s now pushing a narrative of acceptance and self love while spending thousands monthly on treatments and tweakments. IMO she’s swapped one disorder for another and beyond it being disingenuous that she’s being given this platform to promote self-acceptance, that it’s actually quite irresponsible, unethical and dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d love someone to ask her whether she’s ever going to publicly acknowledge the damage she did as Clean Eating Alice to so many (predominantly but I’m sure not exclusively) women. To flag to her and her publisher that she pushed a narrative of positivity and “this isn’t a diet”, “this isn’t restrictive” then too, but was actually so severely undernourished that her periods stopped. Just as she’s now pushing a narrative of acceptance and self love while spending thousands monthly on treatments and tweakments. IMO she’s swapped one disorder for another and beyond it being disingenuous that she’s being given this platform to promote self-acceptance, that it’s actually quite irresponsible, unethical and dangerous.
I couldn’t agree more. From a commercial perspective though, is anyone really going to buy it? She has a relatively small platform and no qualifications

Reactions: 3
“Poured my soul into it” 🙄 Wasn’t she busy going on holidays, going to premieres, sporting events, musicals, pampering appointments, literally anything else, and then had to block out a week to rush to finish it? Accompanied by numerous meltdowns and pestering people for pep talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can still buy the Clean Eating Alice books on Amazon - is this new book going to just sit up there next to them failing to acknowledge their existence

Reactions: 1
“Poured my soul into it” 🙄 Wasn’t she busy going on holidays, going to premieres, sporting events, musicals, pampering appointments, literally anything else, and then had to block out a week to rush to finish it? Accompanied by numerous meltdowns and pestering people for pep talks.
Maybe she spent her night shifts in Milton Keynes pouring her soul into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it’s anything like that ‘you are not a before picture’ book by Alex someone it will be repetitive guff.

It's like she forgets we can see all this 🤣 what a moron

Wow I guess when I wasn’t paying attention Alice got a psychology degree. Whew. So glad she can save the world.
How irresponsible is this book? Who pays someone for crap like this???

she’s already limited comments on the reel and deleted anything negative. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst remembering to set up her phone to film her crying as she let it all out! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Wow I guess when I wasn’t paying attention Alice got a psychology degree. Whew. So glad she can save the world.
How irresponsible is this book? Who pays someone for crap like this???

she’s already limited comments on the reel and deleted anything negative. 😉
This is what I don’t get, how can they publish this when she’s crying about her body image regularly in public? Isn’t it false advertising?

Reactions: 9
The cover looks like they cottoned on that this book is gonna bomb so they didn’t want to invest in it.

Wonder if her godmother will get her a tv slot to talk about her literary genius.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else peep the story she deleted about feeling crap and coming to insta to cry?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.