Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s off to Dubai for a jolly with that super fit woman who runs a gym etc. 🙄

Reactions: 4
And she’s off to Dubai for a jolly with that super fit woman who runs a gym etc. 🙄
Will this be a big charade that she’s going for wellbeing, body positivity etc but in reality she’s beasting it with the gym and restrictive eating so that it can be a huge surprise that she comes back skinnier and “losing weight before the wedding was unintentional!”
You won’t be the first to want to lose weight before a wedding Alice, just own it 🙄

Shall we start a bingo on what she’s going to do with her gym rat friend?

✅photos
✅Pool time
✅Gym Time
✅Ridiculous flash outfits

Does she ever work? If she’s paying for all of this with her crap app, people are giving her too much money.

Reactions: 11
Shall we start a bingo on what she’s going to do with her gym rat friend?

✅photos
✅Pool time
✅Gym Time
✅Ridiculous flash outfits

Does she ever work? If she’s paying for all of this with her crap app, people are giving her too much money.
She’ll probably have a terrible designer hat and some floral monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks soooo fake and overdone compared to the others. Fake happy laughing, the leg pose, I absolutely fear the wedding photographs and the sheer stress of them all!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She looks soooo fake and overdone compared to the others. Fake happy laughing, the leg pose, I absolutely fear the wedding photographs and the sheer stress of them all!!
Exactly. I can’t imagine working with or being friends with someone who’s so image conscious and posey. She’s that girl who just can’t let loose and look silly in a photo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.