Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s looked in her Chelsea guide to being a country person…Barbour wax jacket, check. Dubarry boots- check. Now thinks everyone will think she grew up there 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If she rocked up here in those boots and clothing she’d cry. I’m permanently hosing sheep tit off my Bogs wellies, often in a 8 quid charity shop coat that’s been the best buy ever for mud, poop, rain and snow and a massive bobble hat that makes me look like I’m on day release. I can scrub up fine but even when I’m hiking it’s gear that works, not that has a label on it for the sake of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really great engagement on her sponsored post on Facebook. It’s been live for 4 days. 😂😂😂

IMG_3535.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s wearing £300 Dubarry boots. The absolute classic country boot for people that like to look country but are from the city. They’re leather and suede so you’d have to clean them and re waterproof them all the time if you actually went on muddy walks (or spent 3 seconds around a horse). Lol. Zanna Van Irritating Dijk always wears them too. I don’t know why it annoys me so much. I guess because it’s just another stupid disingenuous thing she does.
lol I do own a pair of Dubarrys 🙈 To be fair they have lasted me longer and are more comfortable than any welly I’ve ever owned. However I do also actually need a long waterproof boot for mucky dog walks when it’s pissing it down and the fields are more swamp than anything else; they were in the sale (about £100 six years ago) and they fitted 🤷 But someone like Alice, whose experience of “the countryside” is Soho Farmhouse and the tree-lined avenues of Milton Keynes, absolutely does not need to be spending £300+ on boots she wears twice a year.

Reactions: 12
She really needs to educate herself better about food. As someone who apparently wrote a cookbook and is a PT. Why is she constantly eating these sugary ultra processed bars? There are so many better things she could grab or make the night before.
IMG_3566.png

Reactions: 3
She really needs to educate herself better about food. As someone who apparently wrote a cookbook and is a PT. Why is she constantly eating these sugary ultra processed bars? There are so many better things she could grab or make the night before.
View attachment 2725922
She could easily make some stuff for the first morning snack or just have a banana!!! I guess at least she didn’t treat us to herself having an orgasm as she chews on it in the Volvo. So to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s looking really bulky in that face washing video. She’s lifting but doing nothing to strip the fat off, so she’ll be like a brick 💩house by the wedding (this is coming from someone who lifts and doesn’t strip enough fat off so looks like that 😂)

Reactions: 4
IMG_3885.jpeg

I’m sorry but WHAT IS THIS? Who sets up the camera to film themselves eating a bowl of cereal, just for the craic? 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm just a bit tight but an £87 monthly subscription (£97) if your buying one off is a bit much for some greens Alice. Especially when they're not proven to make much of a difference. This "nice extra" is a bit too rich for me.
Alice is nothing if not unrelatable. Also what is that outfit?
---
Once again. Looks scruffy and no makeup for an #ad. That’s work Alice. A job. Might want to make an effort.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.