Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she is taking photos of herself on the plane and asking for questions as she is so obviously flying Business Class but doesn't want to outwardly say it. Oh Alice, trying to be relatable.... I can't wait for you and DP to buy a flat in Fulham and have no cash left after mortgage and bills are paid. That will be a huge drop back to reality!!!

Reactions: 3
I haven’t fo
She looks soooo fake and overdone compared to the others. Fake happy laughing, the leg pose, I absolutely fear the wedding photographs and the sheer stress of them all!!
llowed her for some time. Who on earth are these people with her?! Don’t tell me they are fitness influencers 😂

Reactions: 1
Set up camera in car and film myself gormlously eating a bag of Malteasers. Sorry, a big bag of malteasers. Can’t forget the big. More food freedom if it’s big.

Reactions: 15
Set up camera in car and film myself gormlously eating a bag of Malteasers. Sorry, a big bag of malteasers. Can’t forget the big. More food freedom if it’s big.
Really screams food freedom if you set up a camera to film yourself eating something “naughty” to then share with strangers for validation 🙃🙃

Reactions: 17
I can’t BEAR this #foodfreedom thing. Hazel Wallace is chronic for it too. Anyone with genuine food freedom doesn’t eat something and think wow isn’t this lovely that I can eat this and not feel guilty. Just eat some bloody malteasers if you want them without feeling the need to pass comment on it.

I can’t BEAR this #foodfreedom thing. Hazel Wallace is chronic for it too. Anyone with genuine food freedom doesn’t eat something and think wow isn’t this lovely that I can eat this and not feel guilty. Just eat some bloody malteasers if you want them without feeling the need to pass comment on it.
Exactly it’s the equivalent of

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please preach to us again about body confidence and how happy you are in your own skin.

(Just to add, there is absolutely nothing wrong with how the “real” Alice looks in the picture on the left, aside from being the colour of a Wotsit. But any photos that she has control of that appear on her own page consistently look very different to anything that appears elsewhere, so she’s clearly heavily posing, choosing weird angles and editing the real Alice and then claiming she’s happy in her own skin. It’s so inauthentic and unbelievably vain).

IMG_5723.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Please preach to us again about body confidence and how happy you are in your own skin.

(Just to add, there is absolutely nothing wrong with how the “real” Alice looks in the picture on the left, aside from being the colour of a Wotsit. But any photos that she has control of that appear on her own page consistently look very different to anything that appears elsewhere, so she’s clearly heavily posing, choosing weird angles and editing the real Alice and then claiming she’s happy in her own skin. It’s so inauthentic and unbelievably vain).

View attachment 2751718
Nailed it
---

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2751718
👆 absolutely spot on. Wait til her book comes out. Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had a nosey on Amazon. Book is set to come out on the 4th July for a whopping £17.47 for a 272 paged memoir/manifesto hybrid about how she’s allegedly turned her back on restriction. Bet she’s gonna trickle feed more and more about how she had an eating disorder but now she has food freedom.

Alice, loads of people had eating disorders around the time you were in dance. It was the Kate moss era of nothing tasting better than skinny feels. Only difference is most people didn’t go out and make a load of money off the back of it and then make a load more preaching freedom without ever taking accountability for being a problematic social climber, hell bent on getting famous no matter what your “advice” does to other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.