Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s may, but could be wrong
It’s May. She’s got reference to it on her posts. They had “fallen in love” with the venue and blah blah. Go back a thread or two. Christmas time last year when they got engaged. It’s all there she got this thing planned within a month. It was jaw dropping.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It will be to have enough gap to get back on it post being ‘unhealthy’ at the hen do

Reactions: 2
I came here to say the same thing. WTF is Chessie?! I can’t bring myself to read the threads on her… she really is something else.
Is she going to be doing her 'look at me' poses in the wedding photos?? She doesn't seem to fit in with the other bridesmaids at all. And looks like she made zero effort with the fancy dress evening

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for her civil ceremony and the absolute horror of having a “random from the council” there. Sending prayers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was sure she said she was having two hen dos… have I made that up?
I bet she will have something in the UK too, for the peasants who didn't score an invite to the main one.

The hen do looked fun, but Lewis' tablescape with locally sourced flowers made me roll my eyes hard. Her overemphasis that the staff were SO friendly and couldn't do enough for them also strikes me as a bit weird, but maybe that's just me. Was she expecting anything else from a luxury riad?

What do we reckon DP will do for his stag? Wherever and whatever he is going to be utterly STEAMING 🫣😂😳

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, with the style of posting it made me think that the stay was gifted/ subsidised in exchange for some social media hyperbole.

Reactions: 8
I enjoyed the hen do posts mostly, aside from the standard Alice being overwhelmed one....but I think we are now in for reposts, links and generally back to her normal rollercoaster self....I've got my popcorn ready for the wedding ha 🍿🍿
---
Not gonna lie, with the style of posting it made me think that the stay was gifted/ subsidised in exchange for some social media hyperbole.
Table Scape 😂😂😂

And then she goes and spoils it all by saying something stupid like “I worked with a fashion designer to come up with my fancy dress look”.

Did she think she was going to Elton’s Halloween bash?

There’s something quite sad and majorly insecure about feeling the need to make that level of effort for a fun fancy dress night amongst a handful of (in theory) your closest friends. Half the joy of those things comes from doing charity shop/ party shop/ Amazon raids and coming up with “so bad they’re good” outfits. It’s not supposed to be perfect, it’s supposed to be funny.

I really pity that she can’t seem to laugh at herself and really struggles to let go.

Reactions: 17
Her trip looked fabulous but I’d have had to swerve the souk tour because of the animal sections. That would have destroyed my weekend. I know it’s how souks operate but I’d not cope. She also makes me cringe when she harps on about how “absolutely amazing and attentive” more hyperbole blah blah blah all the staff are everywhere. It’s almost patronising. And that fancy dress outfit was pretty shite IMO. 😂

Reactions: 6
And then she goes and spoils it all by saying something stupid like “I worked with a fashion designer to come up with my fancy dress look”.

There’s something quite sad and majorly insecure about feeling the need to make that level of effort for a fun fancy dress night amongst a handful of (in theory) your closest friends. Half the joy of those things comes from doing charity shop/ party shop/ Amazon raids and coming up with “so bad they’re good” outfits. It’s not supposed to be perfect, it’s supposed to be funny.

I really pity that she can’t seem to laugh at herself and really struggles to let go.
There was nothing in her outfit she couldn't have sourced for herself, I'm sure! She just takes everything so seriously and it makes it less fun. My favourite of her friends' costumes was Miss Piggy - literally just a pig nose and a pink dress!

The dressing up to go for a spa day was a bit much too. I know she wants to come across as some kind of moneyed Chelsea influencer but the amount of curation and effort that goes into things actually has the opposite effect. She has to try so hard to fit in with that style and aesthetic she covets so much - it just makes her look desperate.

Yeah. I thought this. Needing a designer to sort your look out. It’s meant to be fun and the one occasion where you should always feel you can look a bit amusing and not need to be styled. Plus, as a BM we’ve always figured out the brides outfit and always so much fun how ridiculous everyone looks. It’s one of the wonderful things about a hen - not being in control of what you do or wear, your best friends are!! I’ve got a photo of my hen do in my living room and my sons comment and laugh on it - is that you?? And is that so and so’s mummy? You look so funny.
Always very “un hen” like too. But maybe we just give less shits about how we look and are there for the laughs, good times and friendship

I must be slow. I saw her outfit but who was she supposed to be?! I have not watched her stories today incase she said.

Also Chessie outfit. Marilyn Monroe? Not even close. Maybe Barbie but either way such a lame look. She’s so over the top, why stop now??

Last edited:
Is she going to be doing her 'look at me' poses in the wedding photos?? She doesn't seem to fit in with the other bridesmaids at all. And looks like she made zero effort with the fancy dress evening
Apparently she was meant to be Marilyn Monroe 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Has she got new teeth? In her ‘ted talk’ it looks like she’s got some fake plastic tombstones in 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.