Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say the trip does look absolutely lovely and Lewis did a brilliant job of planning a fairly lux but very lovely hen. Credit where credit’s due.

She’s also a lot more bearable when not doing her weird presenter to camera thing, trying to shill products from brands or posting affiliate links.

Reactions: 11
35k subscribers to her newsletter 😳
Also giving herself a break after new year 😂😂😂 buying another coat you don’t need is obviously exhausting work

Reactions: 5
I wish Lewis would shove her out of her comfort zone more often. Hopefully now she sees there’s more to holidays than just sitting around a complex.

Christ, do we think Lewis did all of this out of the goodness of his heart or do we think she gave him a budget? 🤣

Reactions: 8
Christ, do we think Lewis did all of this out of the goodness of his heart or do we think she gave him a budget? 🤣
I was thinking this! Surely they’ve all paid a fair bit for this weekend away! Altho three of them came from the US so even flights would have cost. (I think they’re her cousins and the Gym wardrobe woman?).

I do need to say tho that I cannot even say much I loathe Chessidiot. Look at me!!! meeeeeeee!! Meeeeeeeeee! But Lewis completely smashed this look. Top prize right there. I love it. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
What is chessie and how does alice know her?
Her threads are here https://tattle.life/threads/chessie-king.1753/ but be warned, she is genuinely more infuriating that most of the other influencers put together! Much gurning and calling her boobs milky udders 🤢

She comes from that same ilk as Alice of women who got mildly famous for being rich, thin and blonde, did the “oh my god turns out undereating and overexercising is bad for you, now I shall be “fat” ie. slightly less thin, but more rich and blonde” grift, and is now back to being skinny through “healthy” means, with a lifestyle paid for by mummy, daddy, and inexplicable sponsored content. I assume she and Alice know each other from insufferable identikit influencer circles.

Reactions: 14
Her threads are here https://tattle.life/threads/chessie-king.1753/ but be warned, she is genuinely more infuriating that most of the other influencers put together! Much gurning and calling her boobs milky udders 🤢

She comes from that same ilk as Alice of women who got mildly famous for being rich, thin and blonde, did the “oh my god turns out undereating and overexercising is bad for you, now I shall be “fat” ie. slightly less thin, but more rich and blonde” grift, and is now back to being skinny through “healthy” means, with a lifestyle paid for by mummy, daddy, and inexplicable sponsored content. I assume she and Alice know each other from insufferable indentikit influencer circles.
I think you meant SCRUMMA AND DADDEROONIEOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the background. I've seen her before but couldn't work out where she'd originated.

Reactions: 2
Alice claims 200,000 people have seen the stories about her hen do. What’s she going to do for content/engagement after the wedding?

Reactions: 6
Alice claims 200,000 people have seen the stories about her hen do. What’s she going to do for content/engagement after the wedding?
Honeymoon
Buying a house
Renovating the house
Egg harvesting
Baby plans
Pregnancy exercise
Birth story
Post partum exercises
No sleep stories
DP and his receding hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I came here to say the same thing. WTF is Chessie?! I can’t bring myself to read the threads on her… she really is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t been keeping up with her that much but did watch the hen do stories (one of the 200,000 🙄). It did look fabulous to be fair

So is the wedding soon then? I would have expected her to do a spring/summer wedding rather than grey January/February

Reactions: 2
I haven’t been keeping up with her that much but did watch the hen do stories (one of the 200,000 🙄). It did look fabulous to be fair

So is the wedding soon then? I would have expected her to do a spring/summer wedding rather than grey January/February
I think it’s may, but could be wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.