Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve got another four months of her dwindling in size too. All that body positive bullshit. At least Tally Rye isn’t on a weight loss mission to marry Hot Jack!
You say that but she’s been in the (gifted) gym every day, actually working out and not just scoffing in the cafe, plus got the dog to encourage more walking. Guarantee she won’t be the size she is now.

Reactions: 5
I think today’s mini rant about having to - god forbid - work in the run up to her (extravagant, overseas, 5 star) hen do might have just about finished me off. So tone deaf. Utter cretin.
I had tapped through on silent. Went back just now and listened. What do we think this earth shattering GMS shoot is?
This child has never had a hard day in her life.

Don’t think it’s about the bra. She’s showing us how toned and skinny she is
Not to mention showing off the £485 Celine belt (unless she now fits the teen one which I guess is possible as she’s Ozempicking Dieting SELF-LOVE-AND-BODY-ACCEPTANCING-AND-FOOD-FREEDOMING her way down to tiny Alice again)

And I mean this with no shade to anyone who loves a designer label or wants to achieve a certain body-size for whatever reason. A club I’m very much part of myself. But don’t wrap obvious and intentional weight loss up in a bullshit “happy at any size” bow and try to sell me a clunky glitchy app and another banal influencer waffling book.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I missed her stories, what did she say about a shoot?
Two EXCITING days in Sussex shooting. This is going to be revolutionary blah blah blah.
I took it to be about the app but who knows. It was one of her “wait and see” ploys 🥱🥱🥱
Then went on to complain that it’s right before her hen and only she would do so much in one week. I kid you not
---
And these .. maybe on her “private account”?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Did we ever find out what she did on that “night shift”????? I don’t think we did…
---
And she doesn’t need any more Botox - her forehead is ridic

Since she’s rented out a house in the countryside and is filming a lot, does that mean she’s going to produce enough content for 30 days? Maybe upload in advance??

Reactions: 1
She’s always such a martyr whenever she has a remotely busy day. Good for you Alice! I’m sure NO ONE else has had anywhere near as busy a day as you
IMG_3464.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Captain of Industry has realised that being polite is a good business trait. Hallelujah thank you oh wise one. 🙄
Surely being nice and showing manners at work is just the bare basics of being a decent human being? Christ alive, this girl irritates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s always such a martyr whenever she has a remotely busy day. Good for you Alice! I’m sure NO ONE else has had anywhere near as busy a day as youView attachment 2697009
The fact she’s posting this shows just what an anomaly a day like this is for her. If you’re a founder, business owner or leader, honestly this would be nothing more than par for the course.

TBH even for most people working with a normal commute it’s not unusual. My brothers a teacher and he regularly leaves at 6:30 am to be in to prep, teach for a full day, then have meerings or parents evenings until 9pm - and he sure as sugar isn’t dripping in Chanel or off on luxury holidays every few weeks. Or posting about it on insta with 🥺 watering, puppy dog eyes.

Just another example of her appalling work ethic.

And you just know she’s spent at least 2 hours in the hair and make up chair.

Reactions: 12
She’d probably have a mental breakdown if she had to do her own hair and makeup before “work”.
Also, if her days were always so long and she was always having late evening meetings it’s hardily a brag, just looks like she has poor time management skills and the inability to set boundaries.

Do you really need hair and make up done to film workouts?! She’s so vain and it’s all about how she looks - even her stories are showing this! Zero about the content, just her and her appearance. And looking like she wants to shag herself in through the camera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.