Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always spy people who do zero cooking, their carrots always look like they’ve been cut with a garden hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks really lovely and happy here. Not pulling any faces and not too much makeup. I quite like the dress. Though $300++’for something you’ll wear once is steep.
she’s lost a ton of weight 😱

IMG_9161.jpeg

Reactions: 12
So the hen in a couple of weeks explains the quick weight loss

Reactions: 7
When was the last time she trained anyone, like did her actual job face to face?
IMG_1387.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She really needs some marketing advice. And probably not from someone who calls viewers of a tv show “tower block Tracy’s”

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be paying anyone over £120 an hour to train me from an advert like that
Are people really paying that, is it for her knowledge or to say they’re trained by ‘clean eating Alice’

Reactions: 3
That is cringe-worthy!

And she's not being your personal trainer, there's nothing personalised about it. She's giving you generic workouts and recipes that you can find for free online.
---
I'm guessing that's what people paid when she worked as a PT in a swanky London gym

Reactions: 4
Genuinely can’t believe out of all that word salad she chose to lead with how much she used to charge. It’s just braggy and tbh she’s not exactly charging that now is she?

It’s unclear what the reason is for creating her app- cos she didn’t want to earn £120 an hour and wanted to charge people the price of two coffees?

oh and it’s a bit false advertising when there’s “de load” weeks/ time she’s like “just repeat x week”.

she should have led with the bit about fitting it into your routine- it’s literally the only good bit.

Reactions: 8
Plus you’re buying Alice and getting what - three other people too?
She needs marketing help and these times where she throws herself into promoting the app crack me up. Must need wedding money.

Reactions: 3
Genuinely can’t believe out of all that word salad she chose to lead with how much she used to charge. It’s just braggy and tbh she’s not exactly charging that now is she?

It’s unclear what the reason is for creating her app- cos she didn’t want to earn £120 an hour and wanted to charge people the price of two coffees?

oh and it’s a bit false advertising when there’s “de load” weeks/ time she’s like “just repeat x week”.

she should have led with the bit about fitting it into your routine- it’s literally the only good bit.
It's only good to fit in to your routine if the content is uploaded in time. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’m a member at third space where she used to work and yes the PT fees are astronomical but the PTs are paid a pre determined amount of what they bring in, I think even the top rate for the most experienced PT is only £35 an hour.

Reactions: 5
IMG_3321.png
Even Third Space isn’t that much for an elite trainer (although this is at a different London branch)! £107 per session for an elite trainer, and like PP says, Alice personally wouldn’t be getting that… Costs aside, such a braggy way to start an advert, and my immediate thought is 'why don't you keep doing that then?'

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2678319Even Third Space isn’t that much for an elite trainer (although this is at a different London branch)! £107 per session for an elite trainer, and like PP says, Alice personally wouldn’t be getting that… Costs aside, such a braggy way to start an advert, and my immediate thought is 'why don't you keep doing that then?'
A terrible way to open an ad, however it did get me to keep reading! Absolutely nobody thinks an app is like having a personal trainer. There’s nothing personal about an app. Bullshit ad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.