Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And an Alexander McQueen £1500 corset for Alice
That makes my nipples itch just looking at it. It’s not great on her. Might be better without the trousers scraping below her shoes. And yet again the diversity screams out from her friend collective. Didn’t get invited to Zanna’s with Tally & Food Medic despite being BFFs bridesmaids for ever did she?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And an Alexander McQueen £1500 corset for Alice
For £1500 I would want more. I wish she realized that these silly overpriced “fashion” pieces are a waste and bad for the environment. I challenger he to wear this again.
She’s so thirsty. It’s vomit inducing.

Reactions: 1
Alice this is a bad look. Sack Katie. She clearly hates you. The bow makes you look like a 5 year old in a dressing up box and like you have comedy cat ears from the front.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The wedding post 😂😂😂😂😂😂 asking people for things that will make her less bridezilla and to give them more “understated” meaning to their wedding. You can’t fake / create / do things for that - it’s either there or it’s not. What a weirdo. And I really feel for Paddy, having your fiancé ask the internet for how to make your wedding and marriage meaningful. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The wedding post 😂😂😂😂😂😂 asking people for things that will make her less bridezilla and to give them more “understated” meaning to their wedding. You can’t fake / create / do things for that - it’s either there or it’s not. What a weirdo. And I really feel for Paddy, having your fiancé ask the internet for how to make your wedding and marriage meaningful. Cringe.
Why doesn’t she start a third IG account called Alice's Big Fat Over the Top Wedding? And ruminate on there…

Reactions: 5
I loved the part they said her and paddy aren’t talking about napkins they’re talking about what the future could bring followed by asking how others made their wedding meaningful. That future looks a whole lot like divorce.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she start a third IG account called Alice's Big Fat Over the Top Wedding? And ruminate on there…
Geez, she can’t keep her aliceliveing and liveingalice accounts separate from professional and personal nonsense. No way could she manage a third. She’d rather post it all in one account, ignore her paying customers and lose followers by spamming with irrelevant content.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.