Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mum is a raging tory too. But in fairness, if they’re Jewish they’re likely to hold a set of views that leans towards the protection of Jewish people, they probably have family ties to Israel etc. I feel for people like them, of which there are many, because they haven’t asked for the violence, but probably feel like they cannot voice their support due to the disproportionate retaliation and continued massacre on palestine. Not to derail, but that’s why I try not to judge those not being vocal about their views either way.
Her Mum posts recipes involving ham, so not that Jewish!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine planning a wedding at the same time as her. “Oh you’re having a registrar? I’m having a super special magical celebrant”, “how many dresses are you having? I was thinking of at least two. Bespoke of course”, “we learnt all about the seriousness and importance of marriage just last week, we’ve decided to make sure we go out for drinks at least once a year”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just did that classic thing of thinking Alice must have been far less annoying recently because her thread has gone quiet, but just forgot to watch the new one!

• Haha
What a difference a year makes.
Pics 1&2 are January 2023. Pic 3 is a few days ago.
a huge difference.

PS she looks like Hilary Duff in the last one. 😂
The filtering on her jaw and cheeks in the last picture is insane! Absolute phoney preaching to others about body confidence but only shows photos and videos of herself that have been heavily filtered and/or taken from orbit.

Reactions: 1
The filtering on her jaw and cheeks in the last picture is insane! Absolute phoney preaching to others about body confidence but only shows photos and videos of herself that have been heavily filtered and/or taken from orbit.
I think she’s been quietly dieting this year. She looks slimmer at the gym too. Yes on the filtering but she’s been tweaking her appearance all year and losing weight too. That’s my opinion only.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s been quietly dieting this year. She looks slimmer at the gym too. Yes on the filtering but she’s been tweaking her appearance all year and losing weight too. That’s my opinion only.
Yeah, I agree about the weight loss. I think she’ll be a lot smaller for the wedding but won’t acknowledge it on socials, or just bat it off and say it wasn’t intentional, she was just enjoying moving her body more and you can be happy at any size etc.

These were a week or so apart. Ironically, the caption on her heavily filtered and posed selfie is “feeling myself” and how she’s feeling good in her own skin 🥴

IMG_5544.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah, I agree about the weight loss. I think she’ll be a lot smaller for the wedding but won’t acknowledge it on socials, or just bat it off and say it wasn’t intentional, she was just enjoying moving her body more and you can be happy at any size etc.

These were a week or so apart. Ironically, the caption on her heavily filtered and posed selfie is “feeling myself” and how she’s feeling good in her own skin 🥴

View attachment 2658136
Lurker here! What's really sad for me is that she actually looks so much better in that first picture. She's mid sentence so it looks a bit wierd but her skin is nice, face is symmetrical which makes it pretty to look at, she has well proportioned features. It's actually the puffiness from treatments etc that ruin it. The filtered version just looks alien!

Reactions: 2
How did I miss the new thread 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just got reminded of her existence as she’s liked Lindsay Lohans post from her personal IG … clearly best pals 👀🙄
Lavish Alice is a clothes brand, not Alice’s insta?

happy new year everyone, brace yourselves as it’ll be wedding countdown now!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.