Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice love, you did a pull up, anyone would think you’d climbed Mount Everest or had done the Berkeley Marathons!
Is she actually ok??? Crying in the gym and a long waffling caption about ten bloody pull-ups!!!!

Get in the bin. Gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she is crying at the gym - prob cus her tan is a bit streaky for the Christmas . Gosh some of us have bigger problems - I am spending Xmas alone as I had bit of argument with family recently and think it’s best for my mental health. Also been struggling to find a job recently and so broke and here she is complaining that she didn’t achieve ALL her goals this year. She needs to get a bleeping grip. Ps I am also dating a well off guy but this does not define me and I won’t be acting all smug on social media FFS 🤦‍♀️. Happy Christmas all 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now she is crying at the gym - prob cus her tan is a bit streaky for the Christmas . Gosh some of us have bigger problems - I am spending Xmas alone as I had bit of argument with family recently and think it’s best for my mental health. Also been struggling to find a job recently and so broke and here she is complaining that she didn’t achieve ALL her goals this year. She needs to get a bleeping grip. Ps I am also dating a well off guy but this does not define me and I won’t be acting all smug on social media FFS 🤦‍♀️. Happy Christmas all 🎄
I’ll also be alone for similar reasons, love & best wishes to you! 💗

Reactions: 2
Had a snoop and her sister is called Millie. She seems low key and not really on social.
Whilst snooping saw her mums vocally supporting Israel. Don’t want to make the thread political, but for me-if this is the view shared by Alice I find it really disappointing and if I was signed up to her app (I’m not because it would be like setting fire to money every month) then I’d be unsubscribing.

Reactions: 8
Had a snoop and her sister is called Millie. She seems low key and not really on social.
Whilst snooping saw her mums vocally supporting Israel. Don’t want to make the thread political, but for me-if this is the view shared by Alice I find it really disappointing and if I was signed up to her app (I’m not because it would be like setting fire to money every month) then I’d be unsubscribing.
Not sure I’ve even seen a generic ‘thinking of all the people suffering’ post from Alice? But then that would take time away from thinking about herself!

Reactions: 2
Is she wearing cats ears on her head?

She’d have loved it here - we got rained on doing the sheep as the festive dinner finished cooking so my sit down to the meal outfit was a quick change to jeans, T shirt and my hair towelled off! I’m assuming DP has gone to his parents. I bet he was STEAMING 😂🫣
The cat ears 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The mum is a raging tory too. But in fairness, if they’re Jewish they’re likely to hold a set of views that leans towards the protection of Jewish people, they probably have family ties to Israel etc. I feel for people like them, of which there are many, because they haven’t asked for the violence, but probably feel like they cannot voice their support due to the disproportionate retaliation and continued massacre on palestine. Not to derail, but that’s why I try not to judge those not being vocal about their views either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.