Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't get over how old she looks. I'm 10 years older than her and don't look like that. Maybe because my forehead moves.

Reactions: 7
Another gig with women’s Health. She really does get wayyyyy too much air time with them.

Reactions: 2
I’m laughing at how desperate she is to be Em the nutritionist’s friend. Must be hard seeing the younger generation coming through (even though they’re both as Botox and fillered up as each other!

Reactions: 8
Oh excellent, brb, just off to bankrupt myself in Space NK to replicate the look 🙄
The pose she does for these pointless eye-bleeping selfies gives me irrational rage. I think it’s the tongue pushed up behind the veneers. Or the fact that it’s all a big lie because we know full-well that she does not have a heart-shaped face with a chiselled jaw.

Reactions: 7
I’m laughing at how desperate she is to be Em the nutritionist’s friend. Must be hard seeing the younger generation coming through (even though they’re both as Botox and fillered up as each other!
She is like a ClingOn. Desperately trying to be relevant. Desperately trying to be friends with the person of the moment. I recall her obsession with Lydia Millen at some free event like they’d been joined at the hip. She needs to get married and have a baby and feck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh excellent, brb, just off to bankrupt myself in Space NK to replicate the look 🙄
The pose she does for these pointless eye-bleeping selfies gives me irrational rage. I think it’s the tongue pushed up behind the veneers. Or the fact that it’s all a big lie because we know full-well that she does not have a heart-shaped face with a chiselled jaw.
She used to have a heart shaped face when she was clean eating Alice.

Reactions: 1
Now in Dubai. See pics. Started out being a vacation to get tan for her wedding (her words not mine) and then got a #sponsortunity and can now write it off (and get paid). How does she do it? Works so hard! I can’t keep up.

Then there is the reel she posted about diet culture. See the comment before she cut off commenting.

Attachments

• Wow
Bloody hell! Trip to Dubai to get a tan for the wedding 😂. Too good for a few sunbeds like the rest of us plebs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she was meant to be staying with a friend but then got a free hotel stay. Her pal not invited no? If that was me I’d be like ‘oh my god, you should see it, come and stay with me!’
I am also convinced she’s there not to get a tan but to do all sorts of weight loss tit
ETA still conveniently ignoring dubais attitude towards her BFF Lewis

Reactions: 9
Now in Dubai. See pics. Started out being a vacation to get tan for her wedding (her words not mine) and then got a #sponsortunity and can now write it off (and get paid). How does she do it? Works so hard! I can’t keep up.

Then there is the reel she posted about diet culture. See the comment before she cut off commenting.
Her insta bio still says 4x author though so she's happy enough to keep the credit for that work. She'd disassociate from them completely if she genuinely wanted to draw a line.

Reactions: 9
Her insta bio still says 4x author though so she's happy enough to keep the credit for that work. She'd disassociate from them completely if she genuinely wanted to draw a line.
Also let’s ignore she climbed their backs to get famous (semi famous - sort of) and now is backing away? Names still on the book s Alice you lunkhead.
Just like Dubai - it’s not my fault is her go to. I didn’t make the rules. Just here to exploit personal gain then ….

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gosh is she getting married? She’s not mentioned it. 🙄

I’m guessing one of the friends is that Roar Fitness woman so she’s probably not welcome at a rival facility for fitness! Can’t believe she’s booked Dubai to get a tan. It’s pretty warm in France at the moment and a lot cheaper to get to! That brat has no clue how privileged she is. 😬

Paddy’s stag with 30 people though. 😂
❄ 🍺 ❄ 🍺 ❄ 🍺

Attachments

• Haha
Gosh is she getting married? She’s not mentioned it. 🙄

I’m guessing one of the friends is that Roar Fitness woman so she’s probably not welcome at a rival facility for fitness! Can’t believe she’s booked Dubai to get a tan. It’s pretty warm in France at the moment and a lot cheaper to get to! That brat has no clue how privileged she is. 😬

Paddy’s stag with 30 people though. 😂
❄ 🍺 ❄ 🍺 ❄ 🍺
This smug bragging story was just worse than ever. She has literally no concept of how she comes across, like who gives a duck if you’re on holiday in Dubai to get a tan, just pure showing off. And the fact that she is now invited to review hotels/fitness resorts is even more infuriating, she literally offers no insight or wisdom that you couldn’t get from an actual travel blogger

Reactions: 8
What does fully going into wedding mode even mean?! I’m getting married this summer but also have a full time job and a 1 year old so I don’t think there will be any sort of ‘wedding mode’ for me until the morning of!

Reactions: 11
It’s been mentioned a few times already, but is it not a little bit strange to be promoting Dubai abs telling everyone how wonderful the place is, knowing where they stand on her supposed bestie and him being gay?! Like, I would love to hear his thoughts about it all. I’m guessing he wasn’t invited for a pre wedding tan to sit around the pool in his speedos

Reactions: 5