Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s lost much weight. That last picture is edited. This one looks unedited:
View attachment 2875358
Came on here to say that this pic - unedited and professional I think - shows the true Alice a little better. She is very very pretty and looks great! But she’s not angles and edges like she tries to make out she is when she’s super posed and super edited. I’ll be honest - I would love to see this Alice more as my angles are much more Alice (ie. Soft curves), and it boils my blood to think someone making clearly a s*** ton of money on pushing body acceptance so clearly edits the bajeezus out of most things she posts and spends tens of thousands to look how she looks now.

Reactions: 4
Privileged brat. By all means do whatever the feck you want for hen weekends or parties but you don’t need to stick it all over social media do you? Oh and what happened to “I’m so happy in my body now” when she’s dropped at least two dress sizes by my reckoning.

Oh and - Ostrich feathers. How revolting. 🤮
How depressing to literally already be thinking about how to make more money from the outfit you are currently wearing.

Reactions: 1
I find it really weird they all went on about how they had so much fun sober. Literally all of them
drink so why now try and pretend to be something they’re not?! Those videos are utterly cringeworthy and just show they love their whole lives for the gram. Sad really!

Reactions: 4
I find it really weird they all went on about how they had so much fun sober. Literally all of them
drink so why now try and pretend to be something they’re not?! Those videos are utterly cringeworthy and just show they love their whole lives for the gram. Sad really!
Didn’t she say in her stories yesterday morning that she had a huge hangover? I’m confused 🥴

Reactions: 3
What personality is she going to have when she’s not a wedding planner anymore? She’s too selfish to be a mommy blogger 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’ll deal with the annoying pregnancy content just so I can enjoy the ‘when reality hits’ content of life with a newborn

Reactions: 7
I’ll deal with the annoying pregnancy content just so I can enjoy the ‘when reality hits’ content of life with a newborn
Yesss exactly. If she can’t manage to upload one workout a week now she’ll have a rude awakening when she actually has to provide for another human

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.