Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is she promoting Dubai when they are so homophobic!!! She never replied to that comment on her last post shilling Dubai

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure her wedding is next month, I really thought she would appear more excited at this point? Her content lately is feeling very 'blah'... All that talk about her treatments and preening before the wedding felt like she's trying to justify it all. Unless it's an undisclosed ad of course.

Reactions: 5
Her thought process behind getting Botox in armpits was fascinating.
This is how deeply insecure people problem solve. Don’t want to sweat on my wedding day, so will block sweat ducts that are essential in excreting toxins from the body and regulating temperature.
Got a reaction to a deodorant. Have tried a few others. Still was to block sweat ducts.
The whole “this is why I’m doing it and I’m not saying you have to do it” is so unnecessary. Nobody was asking her about her armpits.
I’ve never had filler. Yes you have. Your face doesn’t lie.

is DP injecting his armpits? Or is he okay with sweating in his suit like every normal human? Or is it just women who shouldn’t sweat?

what a mess of a young woman who shows up everyday wearing her insecurities and vanity alongside her tacky Chanel jewellery.

Reactions: 17
The HIFU treatment she was talking about is £1000 per treatment. If she’s using the Alice she’s tagging for Botox she’s also more expensive. I reckon her skin treatments alone must wrack up to £7-8 K - and that’s just skin treatments not makeup, not hair treatments, not fake tan. It’s such a brag and utterly insufferable.

talking of insufferable - this mornings stories are manic and again a total brag. Talking about her anxiety about having a made to measure wedding dress (which no one forced on you Alice love).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was she short on a jacket this morning and took one of Paddy’s suits out of the wardrobe when it was dark to throw on? It does not go with that outfit in the slightest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_6663.png

How is her hair so badly damaged?! She spends a fortune on her appearance and it looks dreadful

Reactions: 2
Another horrific outfit. And she looks like a well preserved 45 year old. Not a 31 year old. 😐
Especially compared to Emily who is a real stunner, Botox or not, did anyone else see her reel of her mum and grandma? Some crazy genes there

Reactions: 3
Another horrific outfit. And she looks like a well preserved 45 year old. Not a 31 year old. 😐
Am I so out of touch here, I thought you should see your shoes at least a little bit with a dress suit. Can’t believe how hard and shiny their faces look.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I so out of touch here, I thought you should see your shoes at least a little bit with a dress suit. Can’t believe how hard and shiny their faces look.
I have never worn a trouser suit without a bit of shoe/boot showing. She just looks like she’s got the wrong trousers on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.