Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£635 and sold as an alternative wedding dress…she’s definitely picked that herself
I’d not pay a fiver for that polyester horror in a charity shop. I’d put the fiver in their collection box and reverse the quad bike over that hideous piece of trash. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even though she’s lost a lot of weight she’s got such a double chin, I’m surprised she hasn’t had that zapped off!

• Haha
Love De Fannie’s dress. LOVE IT! And she don’t tag and monetize.
Second pic LOL

and final thought - I give five ⭐ to GP. He made them go DO THJNGS! I got to see Morocco. Good for him.
Who’s wearing the first dress?!? I love it and am ashamed to say I would not be too proud to message her…
In fairness to Lewis it looks like a really well planned and thoughtful hen. I’m sure I’ll be sick of the content soon enough but feels like Alice is enjoying it and living in the moment rather than constantly updating socials.

Reactions: 3
That black dress is Nadine Merabi. Lucy Meck had it on NYE and Ashley James wore the jumpsuit version at the same party

Reactions: 5
That black dress is Nadine Merabi. Lucy Meck had it on NYE and Ashley James wore the jumpsuit version at the same party
You’re a hero 😍 Sold out online but now my life’s mission to hunt it down second hand / wait patiently.

edit to add - very funny it was at the same party! Bet they were absolutely livid.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I take my hat off to Lewis - the dirt quad buggy biking looks awesomely good fun. We did it in the Canaries and it’s a hoot. Filthy dusty dirty and absolute blast. She seems to be having a really good time and not glued to her phone.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I take my hat off to Lewis - the dirt quad buggy biking looks awesomely good fun. We did it in the Canaries and it’s a hoot. Filthy dusty dirty and absolute blast. She seems to be having a really good time and not glued to her phone.
She hasn’t posted once and it’s refreshing. Also that Lewis has got them out doing things. Out of the comfort zone. He’s really come through.. Looks like a blast!

She seems like a different person to when she's on holiday with paddy.

That chessie looks so annoying though. Like she can't bear not to be the centre of attention.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Actually do take my hat off to Louis as he seems a good friend to her, I know we’ve slagged off him being rent a friend to several identikit blondes, but this is genuinely really nice. I bear you no malice, GP 🫡

Reactions: 10
Is her sister there? And any idea who any of the other attendees are? The come down is gonna be huge!

Reactions: 1
Chessidiot is the biggest attention seeking brat out there. I’d have to lace her breakfast with Laxido and render her incapable of joining in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.