Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she’s done a podcast with Insta Hun no longer actually a medic I’ve got a fiancé too don’t cha know Food Medic HazelNut. Imagine that as an hour of narcissistic chit chat and mutual fawning. I’d rather listen to a tree surgeon cutting down a giant dead ash tree and putting it through the wood chipper with a migraine and Jeremy Whine on the radio in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell she’s done a podcast with Insta Hun no longer actually a medic I’ve got a fiancé too don’t cha know Food Medic HazelNut. Imagine that as an hour of narcissistic chit chat and mutual fawning. I’d rather listen to a tree surgeon cutting down a giant dead ash tree and putting it through the wood chipper with a migraine and Jeremy Whine on the radio in the background.
Do you think this is the podcast where they all were crying 👀 “such hard lives we lead”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least she’s managed to succeed in killing her tattle thread because it’s so boring to post “mysterious” content all week 😴😴 especially when you know it’s going to turn out to be something so dumb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really? Lili Reinhardt is a normal weight which is rare in Hollywood. I’m sorry she doesn’t like her arms but now all the people with bigger arms will feel inadequate again just so Alice can show us that she’s not affected by her appearance.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Also nobody in the fitness world wants skinny arms, even the fitness hun brigade. She’s kind of lumping herself in with the average Heat mag obsessed woman instead of her app followers and ladies who work out? Literally nobody who strength trains even a little would want skinny arms :)

Reactions: 6
She’s not even working nights. She’s working late for a few days 😂 As a banker I worked until 10pm til as late as 4am for the first 4 years as my career!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
bleeping repugnant stuck up her own arse comment “didn’t want someone random from the council marrying us”. Does she have any clue how she sounds??? I had someone “random” at our small registry office and they were fabulous. I’m happily married 16 years on and I’d not swap our day or the love we share for any of Almond’s hand designed wedding frocks, hen weekends with fake influencers, a husband who fucks off to the golf course half the time and an obsession with bad outfits and poorly thought through adverts. She really is the pits.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
bleeping repugnant stuck up her own arse comment “didn’t want someone random from the council marrying us”. Does she have any clue how she sounds??? I had someone “random” at our small registry office and they were fabulous. I’m happily married 16 years on and I’d not swap our day or the love we share for any of Almond’s hand designed wedding frocks, hen weekends with fake influencers, a husband who fucks off to the golf course half the time and an obsession with bad outfits and poorly thought through adverts. She really is the pits.
She’s also having a legal ceremony so is, quite literally, having someone random from the council marry her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.